Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No power to gimbal motors and "gimbal disconnected" in App

LSP

Reaction score
Flew yesterday with no issues. Went to power up today and gimbal flashes start up green lights then does nothing. No power to motors at all. App suggests "gimbal disconnected". Tried on OSMO and same issue. Connectors are clean and connected fine.
Anyone else had this issue?

Yes had the same issue, Flying one day, the next day gimbal dead. I ordered new ribbons which I only received today after 3 weeks of waiting and still did not fix the problem. Any suggestions I would really appreciate.

Mine has gone back to DJI now. No word yet on what the issue is.

Is there any update for the fix to this to this issue? After updating firmware and confirming that update was successful, x5 and gimbal do not respond. App says Gimbal disconnected. Green light on x5 blinks so I assume camera is getting power. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Did anyone find a solution for this? X5 was working fine on the Inspire 1 yesterday when I did a test flight but today when I got to site to do a job the camera flashes green about a dozen times then sits there with a dim green light on. The gimbal came on briefly but mostly sits there limp. I have looked at all the connectors and they seem fine. I haven't crashed it or dropped it. I'd be bitterly disappointed if the camera has died for no reason, it isn't heavily used.

Flew yesterday with no issues. Went to power up today and gimbal flashes start up green lights then does nothing. No power to motors at all. App suggests "gimbal disconnected". Tried on OSMO and same issue. Connectors are clean and connected fine.
Anyone else had this issue?

I had the same problem it was 23* out so I removed the battery and put it in the battery warmer and that cured the problem it took right off ???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont