Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No SD card

I've tried new cables, Samsung S5 phone, Samsung Tab4 (reported incorrectly Tab 3 before), Samsung S4 with no luck.
Apple S6 working fine. Guess I'll have to go out and buy iPad (considering iPad mini 2) and have a "redundant" tab 4 as it was bought for sole purpose to use with Inspire.

I've tried new cables, Samsung S5 phone, Samsung Tab4 (reported incorrectly Tab 3 before), Samsung S4 with no luck.
Apple S6 working fine. Guess I'll have to go out and buy iPad (considering iPad mini 2) and have a "redundant" tab 4 as it was bought for sole purpose to use with Inspire.

you sure you have usb debugging on?

I just tested my known functioning Android Galaxy S4 phone. I have installed the new version of the firmware v1.0.7 and we have confirmed that there is no video out. We attached a iPad mini to the same Tx and and got video so it is an App issue. This has been reported to the Inspire Team and we should have a response by tomorrow morning. If you have not upgraded I would advise that you do not do so until it has been proven to work.

Hi guys I made my first flight today, but I cant watch the footage I took,is there a special program I need?

Anyone have any advice,why I can't watch my first video? The pictures are fine but the video file (MOV) won't open, or play in any programs I've used Example, VLC .

It must be the .MOV file. It cannot be played on a Windows PC but normally on Apple/Mac. Download a conversion from the internet (MOV to MP4)

Skyfox, I have since done other short video's as a test, but made sure that I stop the recording before I shut down the drone and the videos work fine, so the problem was I never paused the recording first.
Heres's the same problem and fix but for a MP4 file, I'm just wondering is there a similar fix out there for a MOV as well.
http://live555.com/drones/DJI-Phantom-2-Vision+-video-fix/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide