Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No signal

Reaction score
Website
www.remcovanblokland.nl
I had this before but today it appeared all the time, even at my home, there was the message No signal appearing in the screen; before I thought it was of a too close by an airport (but further away than the 3 kilometers area); today it was impossible to fly away, even on several locations, I also tried my iPhone, but the same message, changing cable, same message.......... what is happening here and where do I have to look now.

Attachments

• IMG_3011.JPG
    IMG_3011.JPG
    380.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3013.JPG
    IMG_3013.JPG
    337.7 KB · Views: 27
I had this when the ribbon cable plugs, came loose between the gimbal mount, what the rubber grommets float on and the aircraft.

Hope that helps.

;-) Glen

Last edited:
Tnx Glenn, I will try to have a look inside the bird, however, the no signal is there even without mounting the cam on the gimbal yet............. maybe it's something else, I take a look at it, unscrewing the white body and inspect the inside........

Tnx Glenn, I will try to have a look inside the bird, however, the no signal is there even without mounting the cam on the gimbal yet............. maybe it's something else, I take a look at it, unscrewing the white body and inspect the inside........

Correct - with no camera mounted you WILL get a No Signal message.

Maybe ''I'' solved the issue.......... o_O ...... i was thinking, in my house I prepare the bird, from travel mode to landing mode..... no problem but I saw there was no signal, so I trapped into the issue that I could not fly.... battery off.........now I inspected the cam again -> mounted on place, battery on again and yes ! there was signal so I conclude for today that the topmiddle no signal has only to do with the cam?

On location I started in the first place today WITHOUT cam....... the 15 times before I did not really no for now where I was looking at -> problebly first mounted the cam, and after that fire on the iPad most of the times, so there is direct signal.... mmmmm

Tomorrow I give it a try!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool