Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

No Video on 2nd controller......still

Reaction score
Help! My Inspire works great! but I wanted to add a 2nd controller.
1 The 1st controller works great ,running a Nexus 7 tablet.
2 The 2nd controller works as "slave" preforms all camera functions......just no video,says "disconnected"
using a Samsung tab 4
3 when I switch the Nexus 7 to the 2nd controller I have video! When the Samsung tab 4 is on the 1st controller it has full function but no video.
4 I have tried a Asus running android 4.4.2...... still no 2nd screen.
5 I tried to switch the controllers from "master" to "slave" and reverse them but only one will switch? The other wont to to" master" I have tried for about 3 hrs total ( several different times)
I am sick of buying new tablets to try.
This is driving me crazy! I have tried so many different ideas and ways to get past this.....I need more help.
Thank You for your time!

Hmmmm, I have exactly the same setup. Nexus 7 2013 and samsung galaxy tab 4 and have zero issues. Did you try a factory wipe on the Samsung and start from scratch?

Help! My Inspire works great! but I wanted to add a 2nd controller.
1 The 1st controller works great ,running a Nexus 7 tablet.
2 The 2nd controller works as "slave" preforms all camera functions......just no video,says "disconnected"
using a Samsung tab 4
3 when I switch the Nexus 7 to the 2nd controller I have video! When the Samsung tab 4 is on the 1st controller it has full function but no video.
4 I have tried a Asus running android 4.4.2...... still no 2nd screen.
5 I tried to switch the controllers from "master" to "slave" and reverse them but only one will switch? The other wont to to" master" I have tried for about 3 hrs total ( several different times)
I am sick of buying new tablets to try.
This is driving me crazy! I have tried so many different ideas and ways to get past this.....I need more help.
Thank You for your time!
So, sorry if I'm missing something here but:

You have tried three different tablets, only one of which is supported by DJI and is listed as being compatible with the Inspire/lightbridge set up (The Nexus) and the other two are not.
You get video on the supported tablet (on either remote) but get no video on either of the non supported tablets - on either remote?

I am failing to see where the problem is.

So, sorry if I'm missing something here but:

You have tried three different tablets, only one of which is supported by DJI and is listed as being compatible with the Inspire/lightbridge set up (The Nexus) and the other two are not.
You get video on the supported tablet (on either remote) but get no video on either of the non supported tablets - on either remote?

I am failing to see where the problem is.
I just fixed it ,thanks.

I think my issue was that my tablet needed to be cleared and re loaded with the app(android). It is tough to get the 2nd one set up but I just re did all the steps and it worked. I do find that I prefer to fly solo as it is hard to explain how you are going to fly so your cam dude can be smooth. It would work awesome for following a boat or car because its all in one direction. Keep trying to set it up.

Your colored lights on your controllers is key,keep trying until they are right. My tablet was new with nothing on it.....The Editor was the one who had it right when he instructed me to preform a " factory wipe" Google how to do it on your unit. If you have stuff on it you could loose the info so think it over or back it up. I did what he said and then re loaded the app. It worked. I had purchased 2 tablets trying to fix this. Good luck!. This forum is awesome to get help on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry