Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Non DJI Lenses on Inspire 3?

Reaction score
Is it possible to use the DJI Zenmuse X9 Sony E Lens Mount Unit, that was offered for the Ronin 4D, on the X9 8K Air with the Inspire 3?

I would love to use my Sony lenses on the inspire 3. Has anyone tried it?

Is it possible to use the DJI Zenmuse X9 Sony E Lens Mount Unit, that was offered for the Ronin 4D, on the X9 8K Air with the Inspire 3?

I would love to use my Sony lenses on the inspire 3. Has anyone tried it?
I'd like to know as well - i used the olympus 12mm lens on my inspire 2 - i loved that lens - i would be keen to know of any wide angle lenses (other than dji) that are compatible with the inspire 3 X9 8k cam.

So I thought about it lately and I came to the conclusion that It will be easier to design custom CNC machined DL bayonet which you replace on your sony-e lens.

I'd like to know as well - i used the olympus 12mm lens on my inspire 2 - i loved that lens - i would be keen to know of any wide angle lenses (other than dji) that are compatible with the inspire 3 X9 8k cam.
Just curious are you not happy from 18mm? Anything wider will probably show the props in frame.

From the description: "Part one of jail breaking the Inspire 2 and 3 to fly Anamorphic Lenses, the Laowa 1.5x Nanomorph and the Sirui Saturn 1.6x Anamorphic lenses. "
That is indeed the title, but nothing in that video shows any lens adapters being used with the Inspire 3. That's something to come later.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope