Noob question X3 to Z3

A couple more, no zoom then max optical. There, that is what the range for the Z3 is for me.

My neighbor was selling a Z3 at less than half price. I flew it about 5 minutes and said, "No thanx." It's horrible for video. And honestly, that photo you took is blurry all over the place (which I'm sure you're aware of). I was NOT impressed with the Z3 AT ALL.

D

I’m mainly looking for it for a local SAR team. Don’t have a big budget right now so the Z3 would do nicely for what we are looking to do with it.

I’m mainly looking for it for a local SAR team. Don’t have a big budget right now so the Z3 would do nicely for what we are looking to do with it.
It sounds like a bang on attitude toward the camera. No photo taken with a Z3 is going to win a competition. Who cares right? The same could be said of the X3. However to me it is just useful enough to be worth owning because of its price point and what I can get with the I1 that I would not be able to get if I did not have the camera. If I owned a drone that could carry a Z30 maybe it would be a different story. I doubt it though. The Z3 is dirt cheap and the I1 is just so fun to fly

Hi sorry for the late reply been away working for a few days I've not really use it for video put for stills it allows a good stand off distance.

I mainly got it for roof surreys where I need to get very close in but I'm about to start testing is for video as well for a specific job unlike the X3 this camera does have auto focus but bear in mind it's and older camera so a little sluggish compared to a Mavic 2 pro for instance.
Hope that helps will post back once I've tested the video with the zoom.

Hi sorry for the late reply been away working for a few days I've not really use it for video put for stills it allows a good stand off distance.

I mainly got it for roof surreys where I need to get very close in but I'm about to start testing is for video as well for a specific job unlike the X3 this camera does have auto focus but bear in mind it's and older camera so a little sluggish compared to a Mavic 2 pro for instance.
Hope that helps will post back once I've tested the video with the zoom.