Noticed Some New Issues

Rig

Reaction score
I haven't had any dramatic issues with my Inspire 1 in the 5+ hours it's been in the air. Yesterday I went for a flight for the first time on iOS 1.0.1 and noticed some things that never happened before, happening all during the same flight session (3 batteries). I was flying at a park I have flown at before without issue on iOS 1.0.0. I know some have experienced these same problems infrequently and independent of one another, but I'm wondering if anyone is all the sudden experiencing these all in succession, as I did yesterday.
  • Toilet bowl affect on launch. GPS bars full, in GPS mode, "Safe to Fly (GPS)" green bar. Seemed to be affected intermittently for 2-3 minutes on the first flight.
  • "No Signal" red bar, black screen, complete loss of telemetry. Aircraft flying at about 100m out, 30m up. Remains for ~5 seconds, then signal returns. No notice of RTH or behavior indicating a RTH.
  • "MC Data Error" red bar appearing in middle of flight. Aircraft behaving normally. App requests a land and restart of aircraft. It relates to flight log errors, but I'm not sure how to prevent this.

I also experienced Toilet bowl and No signal of your listing. But I flew 4 batteries and had a ball. I am concerned and hope there is a solution soon.

I see the "Toilet bowl affect on launch" but it stabilizes quickly. I was shooting some great video yesterday and it held solid. I get a weak signal once in awhile but nothing red yet.

Thanks Blade. Will the FW help just one, or all three?
TB.

The other issues I have not encountered, Almost seems like an app or device issue. I would reboot device and reinstall app. I always make sure I call all background apps on both android and iOS.

TB.

The other issues I have not encountered, Almost seems like an app or device issue. I would reboot device and reinstall app. I always make sure I call all background apps on both android and iOS.

Thanks. I too have made it procedure to close all other apps and put on airplane mode. I'll report back if the red bars persist.