Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

oh dear .......

Reaction score
So my nice new M210 arrived, and on initial inspection looks very good - all updated, etc go into the pilot app on the crystal sky to mission planning for mapping mission, etc and ........

COMING SOON

you WHAT!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have any ideas on how to do missions on the M210 with crystal sky, or do I have a multi ££££££k kit sat here doing nothing until DJI bring out the mission planning bits to pilot ?

Reactions: rdweaver
So my nice new M210 arrived, and on initial inspection looks very good - all updated, etc go into the pilot app on the crystal sky to mission planning for mapping mission, etc and ........

COMING SOON

you WHAT!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have any ideas on how to do missions on the M210 with crystal sky, or do I have a multi ££££££k kit sat here doing nothing until DJI bring out the mission planning bits to pilot ?
Don’t hold your breath - it’s been ‘coming soon’ for Crystal Sky (well Android) since last year.
Currently not a priority on the DJI table so it may not even happen.
You can run GS but of course that’s iOS only.

Did they ever get litchi working correctly on the cs? I heard some guys saying it worked correctly if bought threw Amazon and not threw google play but there where tricks to make the google play version work.

Litchi works for me on CS. Got Litchi through Amazon following the instructions on the Litchi website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubthirteen