Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

OLYMPUS 14-42MM LENS

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a Olympus 14-42MM lens. M.Zuiko Digital 1:3.5-5.6 lens. What's happening is while viewing and/or recording I get wave on the images. It's like if you shake a bedsheet and you see the waves or ripples, that's what I'm seeing. I've tried recalibrating the gimble and a balancing ring. Any suggested fixes?

Hello all, I have a Olympus 14-42MM lens. M.Zuiko Digital 1:3.5-5.6 lens. What's happening is while viewing and/or recording I get wave on the images. It's like if you shake a bedsheet and you see the waves or ripples, that's what I'm seeing. I've tried recalibrating the gimble and a balancing ring. Any suggested fixes?
Search function?

Lumix 14 - 42mm rolling shutter/Jello effect

Different lens. Thanks for your help though?
Jello is Jello (Rolling shutter) - irrespective.

Do a search on the word and take a look at the numerous threads on the subject.
If it still doesn't answer your question (or the issue hasn't been covered previously) then come back and we will try and help.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I would check the balance of your props and the condition of your isolation balls. A lighter/heavier lens will resonate at a different frequency, which compound any balance issues you might have, which may be the reason for the wavy jello effect you're seeing.

D

Last edited:
Try manual focus rather than Auto also the camera settings, I know we all forget or think that calibration is not necessary all the time but do it more often, might help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop