Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

On shoot. Need help with rth

Reaction score
Website
www.aerialmediacostarica.com
i am at a shoot surrounded by tall trees. I am trying to set the rth height to 60 meters and have added that info where needed. When I click on the rth button a message comes up saying something to the effect that the home point is set to go to a height of 0.0 meters and return to home. Is the 0.0 meters just a placeholder for the 60 meters I set up or will the i1 drop to the ground. Any help is appreciated. I am on site and in need for a quick answer. Please forgive me if this has been covered in other threads

Go to an open area and test ..?

I always flies home the drone and only uses RTH in emergencies.
Have not had any emergency yet, but tested it on a field. :)

Thanks Dabone. The issue is that when I click on the RTH button after starting motors it says... will go to a height of 0.0 meters and fly to home point. So I am wondering if everyones app is saying the same thing or just mine. I hope to never use RTH but if I lose connection I would prefer it be set correctly and go to whatever height I set before beelining it to my home point.

Unfortunately, hitting "done" did not do the trick, there is no enter button that I see. It is still reading ...will go to 0.0 meters and RTH.... anyone else dealing with this. It's freakin me out man:eek:

Unfortunately, hitting "done" did not do the trick, there is no enter button that I see. It is still reading ...will go to 0.0 meters and RTH.... anyone else dealing with this. It's freakin me out man:eek:
What firmware are you on? What platform.....iOS or Android?

Working fine here with latest firmware and Android.

AMCR: First off, check your map location. If it's wrong, recalibrate gps and that will reset your RTH and your height back your stock value.. If your map shows proper position, You need to reinstall your app and firmware, imu calibration then calibrate gps... This should solve your issue

AMCR: First off, check your map location. If it's wrong, recalibrate gps and that will reset your RTH and your height back your stock value.. If your map shows proper position, You need to reinstall your app and firmware, imu calibration then calibrate gps... This should solve your issue
I was hoping to avoid this, but....
Thanks for the advice. I will update but it may be a little while as I am headed out of town and can't take my I1 with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool