Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

order date - tracking date- receive date

I dont necessarily put MUCH stock in this, but here is the UPDATE I rec'd from DJI when I asked when my pre-ordered I2 would ship ... mid/late JAN is what it said :( This was a Day 1 pre-Order

Attachments

• order.png
    order.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 58
shipping begins

Dear DJI Customers,

We are very pleased to inform you that, from Beijing Time today on (Monday, December 19, 2016), Inspire 2 Combo (which includes one Inspire 2 aircraft, one Zenmuse X5S, CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes License Key) starts to be shipped out globally.

The First batch of Inspire 2 Combo being shipped out includes Inspire 2 Combo (North American version) and Inspire 2 Combo (Chinese version). Meanwhile, orders from the other regions will be ready for delivery within this week.

The earlier an order is made, the earlier it will be delivered. Please check your order status online for updates.
Thank you very much for your support.

Sincerely
DJI
2016-12-19

evidently Memphis is a logistics HUB for DJI . . . FEDEX tracking has my orders sitting in MEM :) (yes i recognize its a major hub for FEDEX)

Reactions: 304HighDrone
Ordered an I2 X5s Combo on November 17th. Received notification from DJI (and tracking) and it says it will arrive this coming Thursday 12/29/16. The information I received says the shipment doesn't have the additional batteries and props I ordered. No info on that at all.

Out for delivery!!!! Heck yes.
My Inspire 2 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I went to walk out of the front door of my home about an hour ago and it was sitting there. DJI is crazy. Now it arrived early AND as of late last night the tracking still said tomorrow. I'm not complaining but they didn't even require a signature, lol. Good luck with your I2!

DJI sent me an email response and said they will be sending my batteries and all the rest at some point because they are busy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu