Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

order date - tracking date- receive date

I got my inspire 2 today... however unfortunately... no extra remote, no ssds, no extra batteries, no extra charger......

Instagram video by Beverly Hills Aerials • Dec 28, 2016 at 6:49pm UTC
Standard... This is a problem until DJI gets out all the accessories in order for the copter to work to its fullest capabilities. Useless on set right now with only single RC... I'm waiting for 3 additional sets of batteries an extra RC and 2 480G SSD cards.

Its like when the I1 first was launched, ordered the bundle of 2 RC's and extra batteries and received 1 RC and no extra batteries. DJI blues...

#HappyHappyHappy . . see more pics/videos (soon) on the " EQB View "Facebook page . . . I'm not doing reviews or the like, but I'd be glad to help with any Q's you may have. Communities like this have helped me greatly in the past, so hopefully I can contribute ~

Attachments

• TheDeuce.png
    TheDeuce.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
Ordered mine 11/24 and from the website it looks to have shipped although there's no tracking information, so no idea on when it will arrive. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I ordered yesterday, non combo, shipped today! From dji direct. Only the bird though, not the accessories.

Happy New Year!
Ordered at release date and the I2 with X4S will arrive next week.
(The Netherlands)

Standard... This is a problem until DJI gets out all the accessories in order for the copter to work to its fullest capabilities. Useless on set right now with only single RC... I'm waiting for 3 additional sets of batteries an extra RC and 2 480G SSD cards.

Its like when the I1 first was launched, ordered the bundle of 2 RC's and extra batteries and received 1 RC and no extra batteries. DJI blues...

Mine is on it's way as well, but only 2 packages when there should probably be more based on all the extra items, batteries, remotes, X5S, X4S etc. May I ask what your shipping weights were? I have one package at 12.6kg and one at 1.2kg. Any guesses as to what may be in each?

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Mine is on it's way as well, but only 2 packages when there should probably be more based on all the extra items, batteries, remotes, X5S, X4S etc. May I ask what your shipping weights were? I have one package at 12.6kg and one at 1.2kg. Any guesses as to what may be in each?

My shipping weights were 12.0 kg and 1.2 kg. I haven't ordered anything other than the I2 and X4S, so obviously the heavier one is the bird and the lighter one is the camera. Looks like something small was added to the package with your I2 with an extra .6 kg over mine.

My pre-order to B&H for an inspire 2 premium Combo with X5S made on 24 November has shipped with delivery on the third of January 2017. This is the same day that my B&H pre-order for the Mavic pro Fly More Combo will be delivered. The Mavic pre-order was made on 29 September. It has been a long wait. When it rains it pours.

Reactions: DECinHSV

I too have 2 packages in transit. One is 21lbs or 9.25kg and the other is 10lbs or 4.53kg. Original order was I2, X5S, Extra RC, 2 Sets of Batteries, 2 480 SSD Cards.

So missing the essentials in order to use it on sets.

Last edited:
My I2 and X4S is also set to arrive Wednesday by 10:30 am with FedEx. Words cannot describe how excited I am... I've been checking the tracking info almost every hour.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
That's great news, I had my mind set to just expect dji to delay it so now that they are shipping non combo too I'm getting really excited! :) can't wait to upgrade from my P3P!!

My I2 is still stuck "at local FedEx facility" Lantau Island, HK... it's been there for 3 days now, and it's supposed to get all the way over to southeastern Pennsylvania by Wednesday. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: Lesmess

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07