Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

order date - tracking date- receive date

The Gimbal Cap is a thing for improvement!
Difficult to reach at mounting and unmounting.

First put the camera back in its box, then place the cap with to hands.

Hi All,

Inspire 2 Premium Combos, regular Inspire 2 Base Units, along with Zenmuse X4S and X5S Cameras are all IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. As always, in stock orders placed before 4pm PST M-F are guaranteed for same day shipment from our Los Angeles warehouse.

Inspire 2 Premium Combo: Buy DJI Inspire 2 Drone Premium Combo | Advexure.com
Inspire 2 Base Unit: Buy DJI Inspire 2 Professional Drone | Advexure.com
Zenmuse X4S Camera: DJI Zenmuse X4S Camera and Gimbal | Advexure.com
Zenmuse X5S Camera: DJI Zenmuse X5S Camera and Gimbal | Advexure.com

You can find all Inspire 2 Parts and Accessories here. Inspire 2 accessories including extra batteries, SSDs, SSD Stations are estimated to begin arriving in any day. In stock items (drone and camera) will NOT be delayed by any accessories or parts on the order. They will ship separately when available. We do advise submitting parts and accessories as a separate order.

Should have you any questions please don't hesitate to reach out, send us a PM, shoot over an email, or give us a call at (855) 625-2055.

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team

Has anyone received a non-premium (bird only) order from B&H? Just curious to see if they have started shipping as I order 11/18/16.

I had a chat with Heliguy (UK) and they said that they are getting the first batch of 20 units by the end of this week and that they are also the first to receive them in the UK.

I'm 35th on the list so won't be getting until around early January
Hey Luff, keep your fingers crossed that HG are in touch with you soon - I called in to pick up my I2 from them this afternoon and they're in process of working thru their pre-order lists. Shouldn't be too long :)

Now just need some ssd's... the cinessd station reader is feeling all lonely sat on the desk without them :D

I think I was somewhere in the 30's on the pre order list for the aircraft and I'm in the 1st batch for the X4S. Best case scenario is this week but it'll probably be next.

Hey Luff, keep your fingers crossed that HG are in touch with you soon - I called in to pick up my I2 from them this afternoon and they're in process of working thru their pre-order lists. Shouldn't be too long :)

Now just need some ssd's... the cinessd station reader is feeling all lonely sat on the desk without them :D

Last edited:
I just ordered the x5s from you Advexure! Hopefully it gets here soon. DJI shippped the i2 but no camera! :(

Reactions: Advexure
Waiting on My Inspire. Had for three weeks now. NOW - I'm sweating my SSD, dual controller, and extra batts coming in. I have a HUGE job opportunity that I may not be able to service if these items don't come in. Any body have accesories for sale that'll get me through? Thanks.

I just ordered the x5s from you Advexure! Hopefully it gets here soon. DJI shippped the i2 but no camera! :(

Not sure when you ordered but you should be seeing that ship today if it hasn't already been processed for shipment.

Just got another big shipment of Inspire 2 units, X4S and X5S cameras in. Inspire 2 Extra Remotes also arrived in and all backorders of those has been filled and a few dozen are now in stock. Should be any day on all other Inspire 2 accessories and we will try and post here on IP if there is any availability after backorders are fulfilled.

Thanks,
The Advexure Team

Not sure when you ordered but you should be seeing that ship today if it hasn't already been processed for shipment.

Just got another big shipment of Inspire 2 units, X4S and X5S cameras in. Inspire 2 Extra Remotes also arrived in and all backorders of those has been filled and a few dozen are now in stock. Should be any day on all other Inspire 2 accessories and we will try and post here on IP if there is any availability after backorders are fulfilled.

Thanks,
The Advexure Team
do you have any x5s cameras without the lens?
or do you know when youll get them?

Its about supply and demand. I spoke to DJI and they are trying to keep as many "customers" as happy as possible by partial shipping so one SSD should get you recording BUT how to read it later ??

So one ssd of mine has shipped.

Funny thing is I ordered another ssd with my main order along with extra remote batteries etc. and that ssd isn't shipping... so I guess had I ordered the ssds separately they might have shipped ...
What size ssd?

That is somewhat good news. Waiting for my my remaining part of my order from DJI US retailer. RC, 2 - 480 SSD's, SSD Reader, 2 more sets of Batteries... But I2 is a great paper weight right now. haha

Got my Inspire 2 today. Slightly off topic but was I supposed to get a USB cable? Also when charging batteries are they supposed to "click" into the hub?

Can't wait to get this thing in the air!!!!

Got my Inspire 2 today. Slightly off topic but was I supposed to get a USB cable? Also when charging batteries are they supposed to "click" into the hub?

Can't wait to get this thing in the air!!!!
i myself only received a usb cable for the computer to the inspire you dont get one for the remote and they dont click into the hub only into the inspire itself

Reactions: Luff84
They don't click in but you need to press the small node above the battery to release. When you insert in to the I2 you will feel resistance and a definite click when the battery is full inserted. As for the USB from computer to Inspire mine was hid in the same section where the power cable was, my wife found it when we started to search for it, first time round be both didn't see it

Reactions: Luff84
They don't click in but you need to press the small node above the battery to release. When you insert in to the I2 you will feel resistance and a definite click when the battery is full inserted. As for the USB from computer to Inspire mine was hid in the same section where the power cable was, my wife found it when we started to search for it, first time round be both didn't see it
Bizarre! My Girlfriend just found that cable when tidying up too! Thanks for the feedback. I have another question but i'm going to post it in the help section to keep this thread on topic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07