Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Other forums??

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
If this post could be better categorized in another section... I apologize.

Was wondering if any of you are members of other good sUAS forums? I love it here but would like to see if theres a good general sUAS forum out there to read up on when it slows down here. I searched on google and found a large amount but before jumping on one I wanted to see if any of you could recommend one.

Thanks in advance!

If this post could be better categorized in another section... I apologize.

Was wondering if any of you are members of other good sUAS forums? I love it here but would like to see if theres a good general sUAS forum out there to read up on when it slows down here. I searched on google and found a large amount but before jumping on one I wanted to see if any of you could recommend one.

Thanks in advance!
There is none better than here! :p (well I would say that).

Seriously though...
RC Groups is a nightmare to wade through.
DJI Forum is full of DJI love children and there is a lot of misinformation over there (even from DJI) like telling people they should still calibrate the compass every flight.
The other thing to remember is that this forum unlike many is not tied or sponsored to a manufacturer
FaceSpace forums are.....well....FaceSpace so nobody takes any notice of them anyway. o_O
Multirotor Forum isn't bad but hasn't seemed to have grown that much or have platform specific sections - with regular contributions.

Seriously though...
DJI Forum is full of DJI love children and there is a lot of misinformation over there (even from DJI) like telling people they should still calibrate the compass every flight.
The other thing to remember is that this forum unlike many is not tied or sponsored to a manufacturer
FaceSpace forums are.....well....FaceSpace so nobody takes any notice of them anyway. o_O
Multirotor Forum isn't bad but hasn't seemed to have grown that much or have platform specific sections - with regular contributions.

I noticed that :/ I skimmed through many forums to only find random threads with little content. Nothing to the level of knowledge that's displayed here! It seems as if this is the only forum for those who want to better their skills and imagery and not just fly around being knuckle heads....

Thanks anyways for the replies gents!

There's a couple of dedicated threads at RC Groups for the Inspire and X5 series. Rest of it is kind of a waste though.

Seriously though...
Agree , this is the most authoritative, unbiased, site for Inspire owners and operators period.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool