Payload release device

Reaction score
I'm looking for a payload release device for my DJI inspire 1 drone

I'm looking for a payload release device for my DJI inspire 1 drone
There's a guy in FL company name Accelerated Heights, he has a complete set up he sells for $99 (price maybe diff). Good machined item works great. He does repairs and mods and drone sales. He has all kinds of social media advertising. Ez to find. Let me how it goes.

Reactions: 1919-I Inspire
Yeah that's who I was considering going through but he has deactivated all of his social media pages to contact him at and he also deactivated his email account. I need an alternative who's still in business

Yeah that's who I was considering going through but he has deactivated all of his social media pages to contact him at and he also deactivated his email account. I need an alternative who's still in business
I wasn't aware of him delisting his advertising.

I wasn't aware of him delisting his advertising.
Yeah he did. I was sad too. I had high hopes regarding doing business with him and he just quit on me out of the blue. Do you know anyone else that does that type of business?

I'm looking to purchase a payload delivery device for a DJI inspire 1 drone. Contact me here or feel free to text or call me at anytime at: (430)610-9534