Perhaps someone can help me?

Reaction score
I fly Inspire 1 V2.0 and have just tried to produce my first video on the standard DJI Go app. After editing together and saving the footage I ran into a terrible problem. When I go from "album" to "create" it takes me back to the raw footage instead of the saved files I sat aside to create my film. When I hit manage in the "create" footage all I get is the option to delete. From looking at the You tube videos my editor has none of the features of the apps on you tube. I'm guessing I need to go to the DJI 4 Go App. In the meantime I'm stuck with my first movie on my Ipad with no idea how to get it off. When I hit the pencil edit it has no way to slice the images I want to select. It is driving me crazy. It's great to fly with but editing videos is an ongoing nightmare. Anybody out there who can help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend dumping the footage down to a computer and use either Microsoft Movie Editor or Apple Movie Maker to do your basic editing

I would recommend dumping the footage down to a computer and use either Microsoft Movie Editor or Apple Movie Maker to do your basic editing

What is "Apple Movie Maker". there is no such thing

Thank you! I'll have to take a look at those options. I eventually figured out the DJI GO app but there has to be a better way as it is not very precise when it comes to editing.

I think CSpenceFLY had them correct but backwards. Microsoft Movie Maker and Apple Movie Editor (Movavi) will get you free tools to start with.