Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Personalizing with Decals

Reaction score
Wanted a little more personalized look to my Inspire. Not too much surface area to put decals on so I bought some of that shiny vinyl sticky backed stuff that the hobby shop sells. Got white to match the body color and cut it to fit in the top half of the battery. I tried doing the bottom half as well , but it squared off the look of the rear of the copter too much. Now you have a cool spot to put a decal. Enter Pinupsplus.com. They have vintage WWII bomber nose art. The size is around 1/32 which seems to be perfect for our inspire bodies. They sell a sheet with a bunch of different selections. Oh and I almost forgot the source for the Sharks mouth is UAVstickers.com.
Cheers. Dennisimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Wanted a little more personalized look to my Inspire. Not too much surface area to put decals on so I bought some of that shiny vinyl sticky backed stuff that the hobby shop sells. Got white to match the body color and cut it to fit in the top half of the battery. I tried doing the bottom half as well , but it squared off the look of the rear of the copter too much. Now you have a cool spot to put a decal. Enter Pinupsplus.com. They have vintage WWII bomber nose art. The size is around 1/32 which seems to be perfect for our inspire bodies. They sell a sheet with a bunch of different selections. Oh and I almost forgot the source for the Sharks mouth is UAVstickers.com.
Cheers. DennisView attachment 1049View attachment 1050View attachment 1051

I'm waiting for everyone to customise their inspires so I have the only pure white one:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido