Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom 3 as War Weapon?

Who knows (my guess is fake-at least partially), the reality is, it would be very easy to strap explosives/chemicals to these things and produce a very effective weapon to carry and detonate payloads regardless of this being real or fake.

My guess is much of this is doctored. But as I said, entirely possible and only a matter of time. It might just be a PR video encouraging just this.

These are sub-human scum, even at times of war; you fight with a code, an army/demographic who actively seeks to kill innocent people will never win anything and go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

But hey, when you're fked in the head and brainwashed I guess that does not matter.

Edited by moderator for offensive content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: james tulloch
Who knows (my guess is fake-at least partially), the reality is, it would be very easy to strap explosives/chemicals to these things and produce a very effective weapon to carry and detonate payloads regardless of this being real or fake.

My guess is much of this is doctored. But as I said, entirely possible and only a matter of time. It might just be a PR video encouraging just this.

These are sub-human scum, even at times of war; you fight with a code, an army/demographic who actively seeks to kill innocent people will never win anything and go down in history for all the wrong reasons.

But hey, when you're fked in the head and brainwashed I guess that does not matter.

Can I remind you of rule 2 of our communities General Rules?

Sorry, I wasn't aware you had rules on expressing opinions.
I guess if I said religion is wonderful thing we would have no problems.
Afterall, I have to live in a world where they can tell me this all the time, but if I have an opposing view, that's not right or ok to express.

Still, it proves the point I said about its penetration, but whatever, I understand why you have to take that stance and its fine. I don't have a cause or anything.

Last edited:
Sorry, I wasn't aware you had rules on expressing opinions.
I guess if I said religion is wonderful thing we would have no problems.

But proves the point I said about its penetration, but whatever, I understand and its fine.
Opinions are fine but I do not want to open up a can of worms regarding discussions on religion (there are other forums for that ).
I do take your point..........:)

Ok sooooo back on topic
Yes, China is absolutely manufacturing weapons.
When you really really think about it. Chemicals also. /Sad & sneaky

Last edited:
This is the main reason I would never sell my drone. If it got into the wrong hands. I'd be sick but not Chyyna. They slick:p
Trump/Slamma for commander and Chief:eek:/:cool:

Last edited:
This phantom 3 must have a big payload capacity or the bombs must be extremely light weight. I think when they use drones as bombs they attach a bomb to the drone and then use the whole drone as a bomb, which they then fly right into a crowd of people.
Horrible and cowardly, and gives even more bad publicity to drones, there has been enough of that already.

China is most likely knowingly manufacturing weapons that will obviously fall in the wrong hands:mad:
Whilst some remain silent, your silence is always taken notice of. For profit I'll assume:(Pro's:oops:

1. This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

2. 2 of 7
    Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

Local to me they are considering the licencing of trees now! Just the other night a man was attacked while walking in the park by a youth with a branch..... They don't think it was terrorist related by won't rule anything out at this time.

Local council is worried this might encourage the improper use of foliage in the park area so a strict tree licencing scheme has been suggest so they can control the use.

It's got everyone worried.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

In our struggle for freedom, truth is the only weapon we possess. Chyyna suspect, facts

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new

Looking at the video, I didn't notice any real movement in the picture as would be expected upon release of a heavy object. Looks fake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla