Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Phantom Battery Chargers - use on Inspire batteries?

Reaction score
I own a Phantom Vision Plus...which I don't use because of the poor quality camera. But I have 2 chargers for this unit. I would like to know if I could use these Phantom chargers for my Inspire? I am totally ignorant about amps/ wattage, etc... Obviously, I don't want to take any chances with my Inspire Batteries, but having a couple extra chargers would help a lot. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I own a Phantom Vision Plus...which I don't use because of the poor quality camera. But I have 2 chargers for this unit. I would like to know if I could use these Phantom chargers for my Inspire? I am totally ignorant about amps/ wattage, etc... Obviously, I don't want to take any chances with my Inspire Batteries, but having a couple extra chargers would help a lot. Thanks in advance for any advice.
No, they will not work.
Phantoms use 4 cell packs and the Inspire uses 6 cell packs.

Actually the phantom 3 uses 4 cell packs indeed, but the previous ones are 3 cell.

DJI are clever enough too, and the connectors on the batteries while similar are a bit different and won't allow you to mix types.

Last edited:
Actually the phantom 3 uses 4 cell packs, but the previousl ones are 3 cell.

DJI are clever enough too, and the connectors on the batteries while similar are a bit different and won't allow you to mix types.
You're right, they were 11.1 packs weren't' they. It's an age thing.....I have had so many of the **** things I forget how many propellers half of them have!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop