Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Picked this up today...

Lol it's on like donkey konG haha The info received from Tahoe Ed was all the issues from the Log files will be fixed in new firmware ?? So now waiting lol

Lol it's on like donkey konG haha The info received from Tahoe Ed was all the issues from the Log files will be fixed in new firmware ?? So now waiting lol
So you're not flying? ? Refresh my memory please. . Your inspire1 just stopped responding to radio control and flew off in the wrong direction . .is that correct? ?

So you're not flying? ? Refresh my memory please. . Your inspire1 just stopped responding to radio control and flew off in the wrong direction . .is that correct? ?
Yes that's exactly what happened that's why I was unsure what waiting on the firmware would do but hopefully whatever they saw in the log is what needs to be addressed. I have not flown since that night have considered it but due to the weather I'm not taking the chance.

It's better to be safe than sorry. . Hope you have a gps tracker and or pet tracker like the locator 8 or,one I recently learned about ,the marco polo..
how long did you have it before your issues?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters