Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Points???

Reaction score
What is with the "points" listed with the the user name? Are we being scored as to our usage, our political correctness? Whether or not people like what we say? What? I noticed the same thing on the new SkyPixel site.

You can actually click on the number at least in your profile page for more information, it's just a means to see if a user is regularly on the boards as much as anything.

I believe Adam {being the swell fellow he is ] is going to give the one with the most points at the end of the year some type of prize .
$_57.JPG
;);)

What is with the "points" listed with the the user name? Are we being scored as to our usage, our political correctness? Whether or not people like what we say? What? I noticed the same thing on the new SkyPixel site.
They are Trophies points, just click on alerts and ya can see them :) Kinda neat IMHO :D

i got some type of award..for the person who needs a life the most. lol.

Gawd I hate it when folks use "over-the-top" adjectives to describe things, like "

InspirePilots.com is the premiere discussion forum for the DJI Inspire 1 multi-rotor drone". Premiere? Sounds like a bit of hyperbole to me. Just Sayin' And with this I'm outta here, at least until items have shipped, are in the hands of others than a select beta testers and there is really something to discuss.Punching out.jpg

What do you mean buy another camera there 700.00 $

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry