Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Possibly Bricked Remote

Reaction score
Hello again pilots, it's been awhile!

041fc76e7c81dec5379e499c97344fb1.png
Anyone have a checklist or suggestions on bringing this remote back to life? This is one of the original remotes that came with the Inspire 1 v.1 it is also an A series. Explanation as to what happened:
Didn't fly my craft for months, and decided to charge everything up and check things out and take her for a spin. Once all charged up, did the usual routine to check things out, CHECKLIST! Immediately noticed as soon as I turned on the remote the iPad was hooked to the remote and on Wifi[emoji15]! Probably the major contribution to this. My niece was using this iPad[emoji17]. She must have done a reset, etc, etc.. long story short, the remote does not recognize the craft and doesn't get past the how to connect mode. The other problem is when trying to download new firmware(remote) from DJI via app, it's like it never had firmware installed.. I tried the reset, and that did not work.. photos attached..

My other remote works, and everything seems to be fine.. up to date firmwares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might have to reinstall GO on the iPad. Just delete and download/install again.
After that do a bind by pressing the binding button in the I1 nose.

Happened to me twice. Same thing. I just did the binding procedure and followed the steps explained in a thread here on the forum. Got mine working again. My business partner had the same but messed things up so badly (in a hurry) he finally had to take it to the service center. They knew a way to hook it up again (some secret way I don't know about because everything in the book and here on the forum didn't work for him). An hour later he was good again.

Reactions: droneseyeview

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn