Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Post your total flight time and distance

The manual is 64 pages, the Pilot app shows 5 or so How too " I notice gear is already Already Down, so camera can mount , I've done as manual says But can't get gear DOWN , also in app it shows them charging both a battery and transmitter together " Manual Say Never !!! My combo pkg came with 6 prop locks Any Body have a idea why Gear won't go Down ?? Transmitter shows Green Light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

178 flights and just over 172,3 km(102miles).Flight time 33 hrs.Longest distance one way 2,5 km(1,6mile)..Never higher as 150 mtr(450ft).More then enough,allthoughI've been over 500 mtr but that was against a hill but not more then 40 mtr above ground.Still love this machine

I've been flying my inspire since January 3. I've gone through all the firmware updates,IMU calibration issues, and vibration issues. I'vr noticed that people are hesitant to fly and they are grounding their machines. I just wanted to say that I have not backed down from flying I fly daily multiple times a day and I'm very cautious and pay attention to a lot of the feedback from this forum. So thanks to everybody for your experiences and tips. I have a lot of confidence in the machine and just want to show that I have flown it successfully without any major incidents. I hope it gives people confidence to keep flying their Inspires.

Total distance flown over
45 flights
359 minutes
243894 feet/46 miles/74 km

Hi Inspired 1
How to get the total flight time?
Where do you screen shot? In DJI PILOT Apps?
Tq

Inspire 1
Total Flight Time: 43 hours 39 minutes
Total Distance: 2,701,417
Total Flights: 211
Farthest round trip single run: 42,258 ft distance with max altitude of 312 ft. Flight time 15 minutes
NOTE: Stock Inspire 1 with enhancements to comptroller (added freq booster and FPVLR antenna)

And I thought I was doing well with over 1,000,000 with 120 flights - you must be doing a lot of long range flights and little filming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ecoli
And I thought I was doing well with over 1,000,000 with 120 flights - you must be doing a lot of long range flights and little filming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have tried some long distance runs. At first I was very afraid and did not have the confidence to go very far. I live near Chicago so I would fly over the lake which provided the optimal conditions for long range. I notice once the drone was over 16,000 ft away (3 miles) I would get a battery warning on the controller even though the battery had over 70%. At first I thought it was the battery and I ordered new batteries. However, even with the new ones and completely discharging and recharging the old ones I still got the same error around the same distance. Finally I decided to push it beyond the battery warnings as long as my battery meter showed more than 60% and I was traveling into the wind. I did this over a corn fields and forest area. I was able to get almost 4 miles before I turned around (therefore the round trip was 8 miles). I really had to rely on the fact the battery meter was correct no matter what battery errors I was getting on the controller.

Thanks to the new DJI update I can see how many seconds I have in filming (87,775 seconds) which is only 24.3 hours. I have only taken 318 pictures. The DJI pilot app only has me at level 3 with 27/30. It really doesn't matter to me what the pilot level says. I am more interested in the filming aspect. I am capturing a lot of footage. I am not saying it is good footage; however I am getting a lot. I save all of it. I use it as B-roll for other video stuff. Sometimes I get something good.. Once I was able to fly in pattern with a dozen gooses. I was the trailing goose and close enough to get a great video but far enough to stay in pattern as they changed direction.

The only problem I have had so far is one of my 7 batteries shorted out.. Fortunately it happen after flight. I tried to shut it off but I got a constant red light. The red light stayed on until the battery was completely discharged. It only had about 10 charges on it. I always try to take my batteries down below 5% but sometimes I am unable to.

I am looking at the S1000 + for my next drone but I have not exhausted my hopes for this one. Thanks for the reply!

Bought mine in late July:

Longest round trip flight: 22,693 ft.

Best range I've gotten without losing signal or video: 10,324 ft.

41c4dbaa5580d85cb04e625e6debab7b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop