Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pre-Order Mavic Flir Boson Combo now!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
IMG_0092.PNG Hello my fellow pilots out there in Drone land. Wanted to let you guys and Gals know we have a new product that will be available very shortly we've taken one of the industries best birds and partnered up with one of the industries best camera systems and the result is pure awesomeness. The Mavic Pro/Flir Combos are now available to pre-order. Take a look at the following info and if you have any questions please feel free to give me a shout directly my personal line is
270-473-1409 more than happy to help. We will also have the plug-n-play kits available soon for all you Mavic Pro owners that want to install yourselves.

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo With Boson Flir Pre-Order - FlyHighUSA

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptainBadge
Oh, very nice! I hope, it will be come out soon. But I think, the price is high!

Do you have some more details about the Flir? Which version?

I will check the link. Yes it's a Boson Flir for the Mavic. We will have her up and running in about 2 weeks. An engineering team is making me an interface board that allows for aerial control. This will be awesome. If you have any questions please call
270-473-1409.

Links still broke. How much does it costs? Is is an add-on I can buy for my mavic or do I have to buy a built one? What are the specs on the camera?

Javioul,

Try the link again, it should be working now. I'm sorry for any trouble the broke link caused you. The plug-n-play kit will run around 3700. The price still may change a slight bit as we fine tune all the companants. The plug-n-play system will be transferable to multiple multi-rotor platforms which will greatly increase its usability and value. More info to come soon. We will have our first set of units available very soon.

Reactions: bow
Very nice!
Do you have an estimated price for the
plug & play version?
Is it a replacement camera alltogether with FLIR technology, or is it a secondary camera for use independently of the OE camera?
I'm assuming the latter after reading the specs, but without seeing the upcoming pictures/video with everything installed, I wanted to get clarification. Thank you!

IMG_0145.jpg Your correct it is a standalone version with an entirely separate thermal stream. The preliminary versions look something like this but our final version is going to be different. This will at least give you an idea of what we have in mind until I can post my pics which will be very soon.

I will check the link. Yes it's a Boson Flir for the Mavic. We will have her up and running in about 2 weeks. An engineering team is making me an interface board that allows for aerial control. This will be awesome. If you have any questions please call
270-473-1409.

Let me know ([email protected]) when you have the plug 'n play DIY version available for the Mavik.

IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0472.JPG IMG_0467.JPG IMG_0467.JPG IMG_0465.JPG image.jpg image.jpg
Let me know ([email protected]) when you have the plug 'n play DIY version available for the Mavik.
We received our first shipment of Boson in today and we are integrating them now. It won't be long now until we are ready to ship the DIY plug n play versions. We have to test of course. Call us with any questions or if you are ready to secure your spot in the pre-order list. The pictures here are not actual SD card images these are screenshots of the live image We are working on an upgraded interface board that will allow for live image capture and recording. Available soon, call me with any questions 270-473-1409IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0469.JPG IMG_0472.JPG on the upgraded interface board so we can capture images and save them.IMG_0476.JPG IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0478.JPG IMG_0467.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainfraktured