Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

private policy popup in the middle of the iPad screen

Reaction score
Hello,

last week, with my Inspire 1 Pro, I was supposed to take photos and videos of a wind turbine on behalf of the owner. I drove over 350 km. When I started the DJI-Go app, a message appeared in the middle of the iPad screen that you had to agree to the "private policies". The button "Yes" was grayed out and not selectable. Only the link to the "Private policies" worked, you could scroll down the endless list, but there was no button to confirm. So all I had to do was fly the master and slave remote control with almost completely hidden video, which of course did not make things easier.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Regards

Atti

Hello,

last week, with my Inspire 1 Pro, I was supposed to take photos and videos of a wind turbine on behalf of the owner. I drove over 350 km. When I started the DJI-Go app, a message appeared in the middle of the iPad screen that you had to agree to the "private policies". The button "Yes" was grayed out and not selectable. Only the link to the "Private policies" worked, you could scroll down the endless list, but there was no button to confirm. So all I had to do was fly the master and slave remote control with almost completely hidden video, which of course did not make things easier.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Regards

Atti

THIS is why I use legacy apps and legacy firmware. I'll NEVER have to go through any of that DJI "education / safety" crap again.

Wow, thanks Capt Obvious. Would anyone have a specific site I can go to for them???

I was very subtlely eluding to the fact that these are hacks which are going to require research and diligence. Merely handing over the files isn't going to help if you don't know how to install them. I'm willing to help, but your question is too broad. It would just lead to a dozen other questions. Solve the EASY questions on your own, and I'll help with the more granular questions.

Here's a couple videos to get you started.

Keep in mind, my research occurred over time, so isn't as neatly packed as you might like, but there's enough there to get you started. READ THE DESCRIPTION SECTIONS.

Good luck!

I was very subtlely eluding to the fact that these are hacks which are going to require research and diligence. Merely handing over the files isn't going to help if you don't know how to install them. I'm willing to help, but your question is too broad. It would just lead to a dozen other questions. Solve the EASY questions on your own, and I'll help with the more granular questions.

Here's a couple videos to get you started.

Keep in mind, my research occurred over time, so isn't as neatly packed as you might like, but there's enough there to get you started. READ THE DESCRIPTION SECTIONS.

Good luck!
Thank you and I apologize for being snarky. It’s been a long couple days dealing with Florence damage and flooding.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla