Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Problem after update Firmware v1.2.0.17

Reaction score
Hi,
I have done the Firmware v1.2.0.17 update today.
After copyed the BIN file in the micro SD card, connected camera to the drone, the remote control and apps ON, the update started without asking me nothing. After 1 hour the drone was still updating so I decided to OFF the drone.
After that I put a USB key on the Master and Slave remote controls, the update works fine in the Slave but didn´t achieve in the Master.
Now the master can't connect to the drone and I'm not sure that the update of the Inspire 1 is correct.
I would like to know if there is a way to hard reset the remote control and the drone.
Thanks in advance,
Olivier.

Remove the log files from your SD and try it again on your master (every upgrade leaves a log behind). Until you get the master upgraded, the master RC will not connect to the upgraded aircraft.

Hi,
After copyed the BIN file in the micro SD card, connected camera to the drone, the remote control and apps ON, the update started without asking me nothing. After 1 hour the drone was still updating so I decided to OFF the drone.
After that I put a USB key on the Master and Slave remote controls, the update works fine in the Slave but didn´t achieve in the Master.
Now the master can't connect to the drone and I'm not sure that the update of the Inspire 1 is correct.
I would like to know if there is a way to hard reset the remote control and the drone.
Thanks in advance,
Olivier.

Hi,
Thanks in advance,
Olivier.
As DCGOO stated, after updating the RC, it automatically saves a .TXT file in the sd card, this .TXT must be deleted. Once deleted, then proceed to update the second RC.

Thank you guys.
The problem is that the update in the MASTER never ended and the TXT file was not present in the USB key.
The SLAVE update was normal with the TXT file saying success.
Now when I try to do another update on the MASTER it doesn't start and it doesn't want to connect to the drone.
I'm looking for a way to hard reset it or to use the SLAVE as MASTER.
Do you have an idea ?
Thanks in advance.

Thank you Tahoe, but the problem is that my MASTER RC don't want to read the flash drive with the Firware or with the gs_ofdm.bin file.
There is no way to hard reset a RC ?

Thank you Tahoe, but the problem is that my MASTER RC don't want to read the flash drive with the Firware or with the gs_ofdm.bin file.
There is no way to hard reset a RC ?

I had the same problem the RC wouldn't update using card reader so I updated using usb to camera and it worked.

I have tested all the solutions :
- USB key directly in the RC
- SD card reader
- USB cable to camera
My RC don't want to read nothing...
I think I need to hard reset it and I´think that there is a way to do it, but how ?

You did delete the "result" text file after the slave was updated? I ask because I didn't delete it and the rx wouldn't update until that file was deleted off of the sd card.

I updated the Master before the Slave, but something went wrong and indeed there was not the TXT file saying SUCCESS in the key...

You can set your slave as a master.. Just open the app, set the slave to master and then select "linking remote controllers", you will need to press the bind button on the craft as well.

I sent a
You can set your slave as a master.. Just open the app, set the slave to master and then select "linking remote controllers", you will need to press the bind button on the craft as well.
OK I will try, where is the BIND button, I can't find it in the manual ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo