Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Propeller Case - Anyone make or Print one?

There has been a case of one igniting. Lipo batteries are volatile at the best of times so it is not worth taking more risks keeping them connected to the drone then absolutely necessary.

Oh well you learn something new every day, I always travel with my batteries in my phantom, better stop that & also with my I1

Thanks for the advice;)

Reactions: dirkclod
No problem. :) I also travelled with one in my Phantom till i learned about the Inspire incident. Glad i could help, happy flying! :D

Solid, nice upgrades. Just a word of advice, i would suggest you don't travel with a battery in the Inspire. Looks good though.

thats a really good suggestion because I actually forget all the time!
I dont travel with it all that much but there is space on the case to put the battery in so there isnt really any excuse, need to start remembering that, in fact, will take it out of there right now so i dont forget !
:D

Yep mine are also out & now housed in the inspire case;)

Right just to let you guys know I've just ordered a Clear tube for my props:)
I've tried everything to protect them but all the tubes are to small:( this one is 2.5inches by 18inches but I'll be able to cut it down;) it comes with two end caps & fingers crossed it'll fit into the stock case. I'll let you all know if it's a success.

Thanks for that. They are in the u.k. will give them a ring tomorrow. Will make my own ends with a dji log in them.

Thanks for that. They are in the u.k. will give them a ring tomorrow. Will make my own ends with a dji log in them.

Hi gray52,

Have you had any luck with the link I posted regarding the prop tube?
I've still not received mine yet:( gonna give them another call tomorrow.

Hey folks searched around on google and the forums but couldn't find anything. I use the standard DJI case and used to carry around all my propellers. However I think they got a little warped and now I get a little jello effect in my camera. Regardless I am looking for a case to hold one set of the propellers that would fit in the slot they already sit in. Anyone make/sell something like this?
Hi, I'm sorry, I can't quite understand how the little warped propellers get you jello effect in your camera, can you please explain me a little?

EDIT: ohh maybe is some of the vibration?

No need to wait that long if you just get it from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FBC54VW

I've been using mine for 4 months. Can't beat $8 and fits in the tradscraft case perfectly.

View attachment 3062 View attachment 3063 View attachment 3064 View attachment 3065

Update on my tubes;)

Gave the supplier a call & was told that they have been dispatched to me, should get them next Monday 10/08/15. Well these are samples so have not cost me anything;)

I just hope they fit in the original DJI inspire case, I'll let you guys know how they are & post some pics.

If they are like mine they won't be any good, to short.
Yep same here:( 12inch tubes... I did ask for 18 inch but only got 12.

All props fit in & it does fit into the standard case, I phoned them again & stated I wanted 18 inch so I'll have to wait & see what happens.

Yeah , I don't think you will get them that size. Mine only fitted 4 props, good idea but expensive to buy 1 in the bigger size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin