Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Proud Owner I2/Cendence/Ultra 7.8 :-)

Reaction score
Hey gang I finley got my New I2 yesterday , also got the Ultra 7.8 and the Cendence .
Its is an amazing bird. , I did my first update this morning and the darn thing beeps 3 or
4 times every 15 secs or so. and the update took at lest 25 mins. so 25 mins of beeping LOL
I think it drove me wife crazy, (sleeping) I have no constant beeping on
my Sparks, Mavic or P4P ...
The update is completed and I am set.

Another question I had, Is that I did purchased the X5 and I2 DJI Care from Advexture and in
the past I just purchased it when I set up my other DJI Products. so if already purchased how does one Activate it ? I just need to figure this out before my 48 Hours are up LOL
Thanks for any info.
Jeff

Congrats on the purchase - sounds like you got yourself a great set up! As for the DJI Care, just click this link to activate (assuming Advexure sent you activation codes):

https://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active

You will need to do the I2 and the X5S separately - they should each have their own code.

I am sure Advexure will jump in and clarify for you as well, but since it is a weekend and time sensitive we thought we would give you a quick answer.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much.
Now All I need is an Answer to all the BEEPING ! :)
nope, I don't see any activation codes I will recheck the box.

I hope I get it soon because I have already activated the I2 .

Last edited:
OK , Cavan from advexure saved the day ! Yippy !

He was at home and catching up on stuff and sent me both activation codes that's great customer Service ! :)
He said that the email for the codes should have got sent when they sent my stuff.

As far as the Beeping goes... he sent this to me ,

Beeping throughout the update process is normal. FYI, if you were running that update from a mobile device it will show a small icon of a speaker and pressing that actually mutes the beeping. If you were updating using the Assistant 2 program on a computer unfortunately there is no way to mute the beeping using that method.

The latest I2 firmware is currently V01.01.0300

OK , Cavan from advexure saved the day ! Yippy !

He was at home and catching up on stuff and sent me both activation codes that's great customer Service ! :)
He said that the email for the codes should have got sent when they sent my stuff.

As far as the Beeping goes... he sent this to me ,

Beeping throughout the update process is normal. FYI, if you were running that update from a mobile device it will show a small icon of a speaker and pressing that actually mutes the beeping. If you were updating using the Assistant 2 program on a computer unfortunately there is no way to mute the beeping using that method.

The latest I2 firmware is currently V01.01.0300

Jeff, you are most welcome! Thank you for your kind words. Have yourself a wonderful weekend and all the best to you in 2018! Safe flying and stay warm!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Pixar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo