Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick question.. Can i2 remote like with lb2 module?

Reaction score
I am at the middle building a hexa.. And i have i2. And planning to get the lb2 airsystem.. I wonder will it works with i2 remote?

great.. i think i shall get one lb2 air module...

another quetions is it possible after link with my hexa.. will it still able communicate with i2 ? or needed to rebind ? so basicly is the same remote but with diffrences model

great.. i think i shall get one lb2 air module...

another quetions is it possible after link with my hexa.. will it still able communicate with i2 ? or needed to rebind ? so basicly is the same remote but with diffrences model
You cannot be bound to two aircraft.
There is a unique identifier within the data packets.
Otherwise there would be the possibility of one controller affecting another aircraft if two were airborne simultaneously.

You cannot be bound to two aircraft.
There is a unique identifier within the data packets.
Otherwise there would be the possibility of one controller affecting another aircraft if two were airborne simultaneously.
More an idle curiosity question do you believe unique identifier created/generated during linking or part of craft’s firmware? It’s a somewhat moot question and raises even more questions either static or dynamic.

More an idle curiosity question do you believe unique identifier created/generated during linking or part of craft’s firmware? It’s a somewhat moot question and raises even more questions either static or dynamic.
It's dynamic - each time the remote/aircraft is bound it creates a unique id.
Then, each time the aircraft is started it looks for that id so that it knows it has linked to the correct unit.
The remote also searches for the least noisy channel on startup but will also hop if too much noise is detected and a less busy/noisy channel is available.

You are very close to getting what you are after on this, but the I2 remote is not the same as the LB2 remote. They look identical but are slightly different. The LB2 system is the same as the M600 remote. We have done a variety of builds with LB2 Air and Ground systems and would be happy to help you with anything you need to learn or parts you need to get.

As for binding, its about a 15 second process to switch the remote to another aircraft. You just go into the DJI App on the remote control tab and choose the linking button - then once the remote starts beeping, press the button on the aircraft to link it. You would need to do this each time you change the remote from one aircraft to another. But, I think you are going to find you can not go from an LB2 Air system to an I2 remote.

If you have not made your purchase yet, I am pretty sure we have an LB2 air system, M600 remote and even an A3 (or an old A2) around we would part with cheap. But the main point of my post is to make sure you know that I2 and LB2 do not work together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan