Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quieter Props for M100?

Reaction score
Is there anywhere I could get propellors for a Matrice 100 / Inspire 1 that does the same as Mavic Pro platinum props - quieter than original?

Is there anywhere I could get propellors for a Matrice 100 / Inspire 1 that does the same as Mavic Pro platinum props - quieter than original?
Carbon fiber props are said to be a bit softer sounding.. I have them on my Inspire 1. I can tell you truthfully you wont be sneaking up on anyone with the drone in the air.

B7C1D90A-C085-45F6-AA66-FCE5D34150DB.jpeg 7CBD45E2-F412-47FF-9393-E1DB5515A146.jpeg If you want nice CF props I would get these. Not only are they extremely nice but you know longer have to take props on and off. They are well worth the money.

View attachment 18945 View attachment 18944 If you want nice CF props I would get these. Not only are they extremely nice but you know longer have to take props on and off. They are well worth the money.
After purchasing a new v2 t601 airframe and placing the coptermax props on it, there has been a substantial amount of micro vibration unlike my V1. After taking the props off (new airframe) and replacing them back with OEM props; the vibrations no longer exist.

I’m wondering if over time the coptermax props might have loosen or possibly are unbalanced, which would be weird after only using them on a dozen or so flights on my previous v1 airframe. I kind of feel like I wasted $200....anyone else experience this....might be up for sale if anyone interested...

After purchasing a new v2 t601 airframe and placing the coptermax props on it, there has been a substantial amount of micro vibration unlike my V1. After taking the props off (new airframe) and replacing them back with OEM props; the vibrations no longer exist.

I’m wondering if over time the coptermax props might have loosen or possibly are unbalanced, which would be weird after only using them on a dozen or so flights on my previous v1 airframe. I kind of feel like I wasted $200....anyone else experience this....might be up for sale if anyone interested...

Hi Bidgz, do your props tend to move easily by moving the aircraft around or do you have to nudge them firmly with your finger to get to get them to move. You can adjust the prop blade tension. To loose or tight can cause vibration issues. Also it is important to fully open the props up before flight.

Hi Bidgz, do your props tend to move easily by moving the aircraft around or do you have to nudge them firmly with your finger to get to get them to move. You can adjust the prop blade tension. To loose or tight can cause vibration issues. Also it is important to fully open the props up before flight.
FDS, yeah I open them before take off. Some are loose and some are tight. I believe that’s probably where the problem stems from. I’m a little reluctant to adjust them because I don’t want to completely ruin them, but at this point, I’m willing to try... Can you tell me how should the tension be on them? Seems like a tough fix to find the sweet spot.-by help would be great!Thx

They should not be very tight to open them by hand. You should be able to open them with a little effort but not too loose. If that makes any sense

FDS, yeah I open them before take off. Some are loose and some are tight. I believe that’s probably where the problem stems from. I’m a little reluctant to adjust them because I don’t want to completely ruin them, but at this point, I’m willing to try... Can you tell me how should the tension be on them? Seems like a tough fix to find the sweet spot.-by help would be great!Thx

It could be only slightly more or less than an 1/8 of a turn to get the dialed in. The main part is that they are all equal.

I’ll look at getting those CF props, thanks for the replies everyone

Anyone used the folding props with x5r, are they capeble to lift the heavier camera and is there difference in flight time and reduce of the max vertical speed?
To me they look like they have less blade surface area compared to a nonfolding prop, is that correct?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william76931