Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Random ATTI drops

Reaction score
Have the drop into ATTI problems been fixed in the new firmware?

I am flying whatever was uptodate in April.....

I had flown around 20 mins on two batteries, then when I stopped recording and went to do some "aggressive" flying, I heard the app shout "atti mode" just after a combined yaw and bank maneuver at full speed.

I let go of the sticks to see what would happen and it kept yawing and flying fast forward, so I played around looking for the right direction to make it slow down, then bingo GPS came back.

The main problem was that I was in my car hiding from the heat when it happened, and the unwanted movement took it out of my field of vision, so I had to jump out of the car while it was doing its own thing, then get it under control...

I landed, check compass and IMU, all good, calibrated the compass just to be sure, and flew again with no problems.

Have the drop into ATTI problems been fixed in the new firmware?

I am flying whatever was uptodate in April.....

I had flown around 20 mins on two batteries, then when I stopped recording and went to do some "aggressive" flying, I heard the app shout "atti mode" just after a combined yaw and bank maneuver at full speed.

I let go of the sticks to see what would happen and it kept yawing and flying fast forward, so I played around looking for the right direction to make it slow down, then bingo GPS came back.

The main problem was that I was in my car hiding from the heat when it happened, and the unwanted movement took it out of my field of vision, so I had to jump out of the car while it was doing its own thing, then get it under control...

I landed, check compass and IMU, all good, calibrated the compass just to be sure, and flew again with no problems.

This was fixed in v1.2.1.0 released on April 14.

lol. I never like to touch a working system, but I guess it showed signs of not working,,,,

maybe its time for an upgrade

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah