Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

RC Signal lost after update

I have just tried again with the craft off and it's still not working for me
I can't even start the motors .
OK, the steps in order are:
Turn off Aircraft and remote controller
Format a Micro SD card using the default settings for FAT 32
Copy the WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin file into the root directory of the Micro SD card
Insert the Micro SD card into the camera on your Inspire 1 and turn on the aircraft ONLY
Wait patiently until the aircraft switches from the dddd - dddd sound to the d dd sound indicating success
Turn off the aircraft
Turn on the Remote controller only.
Start the DJI GO App and on the first screen press and hold the Academy Icon in the top right corner
Once you see the downgrade screen, down grade to Version 1.58
Now restart both the remote and the app
In the status screen you should get a message telling you that there is a new version of firmware for the remote - V1.60
Upgrade the remote
Shut down the remote and app
Now Turn on the remote, followed by the aircraft followed by the app - you should have a green light on the remote and everything should work
If you do not have a green light ensure your remote is set to "Master" mode, then go through the linking procedure for the remote.

Reactions: John Archer
Same problem here. I am also not able to see that option, although that 24 hours issue could be resolved but I need to fix it before tomorrow. I have a shoot!
You may not need the full 24Hrs, I suspect it has something to do with the working hours wherever the servers are located - presumably somewhere in China, about all you can do is to keep checking at regular intervals...

It happened to me with my new inspire, upgraded the AC to latest firmware, checked the app which in general status showed firmware up to date. I tried to power up and test but couldn't get a signal - Just a signal lost error, went to the about tab and got only N/A for firmware versions. Went to the downgrade tab, and got the messages Firmware version:null, and No firmware to update, contacted DJI who took 3 days to reply. In the meantime I tried the device again the next day just to see if there was anything else I could do and as soon as I turned it on and the Tablet connected to the internet I got the Update firmware notice - upgraded the RC and have flown 3 seperate flight since then with no problems...

It happened to me with my new inspire, upgraded the AC to latest firmware, checked the app which in general status showed firmware up to date. I tried to power up and test but couldn't get a signal - Just a signal lost error, went to the about tab and got only N/A for firmware versions. Went to the downgrade tab, and got the messages Firmware version:null, and No firmware to update, contacted DJI who took 3 days to reply. In the meantime I tried the device again the next day just to see if there was anything else I could do and as soon as I turned it on and the Tablet connected to the internet I got the Update firmware notice - upgraded the RC and have flown 3 seperate flight since then with no problems...
What inspire 1 are you using x3 or x5 'r?
Because on x3 definitely it's not working that rc downgrade
Thanks !

What inspire 1 are you using x3 or x5 'r?
Because on x3 definitely it's not working that rc downgrade
Thanks !
I'm using an X3, have you tried the 4 button factory reset on the RC?, IIRC - hold all of these down while turning off and on C1 & C2 & Record & "Click" Camera settings dial.

The downgrade did work for me as explain by Tubbyengineer thank you for that. When I try to update the firmaware to 1.08 on my aircraft it start with the DDDD-DDDD which is great then it goes to DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and doesn't stop. Aircraft version is 1.06 camera version is 1.05. I have tried to go to 1.07 first but sound the same starts with DDDD-DDDD and then goes to DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......When I read the txt file at the end it says that the upgrade failed. Anyone had that problem?

Problem sorted with upgrades yay!!! Really read the instruction before you need to upgrade!!! My SD card wasn't formatted properly. All good now thanks for your help everyone on the forum.

Problem sorted with upgrades yay!!! Really read the instruction before you need to upgrade!!! My SD card wasn't formatted properly. All good now thanks for your help everyone on the forum.
Glad to hear your all sorted, enjoy your flying...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide