Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

recalibrate the vision system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
hotshotsfilm.com
Everything was going so well. I've been doing a lot of filming and getting some good footage. Then all the sudden I got a notification in the DJI go4 App (recalibrate the vision system. Use the DJ I assistant on the Mac or PC.) After checking on the DJ I assistant I found that there was no upload for the Inspire 2 and there was no upload for the Zenmuse X5S Camera. I'm stuck for how to resolve this issue. Would be very grateful for anybody's input or help.

Everything was going so well. I've been doing a lot of filming and getting some good footage. Then all the sudden I got a notification in the DJI go4 App (recalibrate the vision system. Use the DJ I assistant on the Mac or PC.) After checking on the DJ I assistant I found that there was no upload for the Inspire 2 and there was no upload for the Zenmuse X5S Camera. I'm stuck for how to resolve this issue. Would be very grateful for anybody's input or help.
Please use the search function before posting up a new thread. This has already been asked.
Recalibrate The Vision System

Reactions: Viper Pilot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examdumps1