Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Record switching off by itself.

Reaction score
I just got my X5S camera back from DJI for a sensor cleaning. I some how ended up with dust between the sensor and the protective glass plate. Well I have nice clear pictures now but two issues have cropped up. 1st my camera now points slight left of straight and wanders a bit when not in spotlight mode. My big issue though is that Record now randomly stops on its own. Sometimes after only a few seconds, sometimes after a minute or more all by itself. It has never done that before and it is driving me crazy. I called DJI and there only advice is to do an IMU alignment which has not helped. I have a second X5S and I have no problems with it, but I hate to pay DJI again for something that only started occurring after they supposedly just cleaned my camera.

There may be a firmware mismatch between camera and I2 versions. You can check the firmware versions of the modules by powering up the I2 and using Go4. Do that for both cameras and see if the firmware version remain the same, if not, then put the 'faulty' camera on the I2 and do a firmware refresh. Might be worth doing that anyway.

HTH

Check your flash card and make sure it is fast enough. I recently bought 20 off Amazon, all the same speed, but 4 failed a write test and I returned for working cards.

I had the same problem last week, which went away after I removed the lens and refitted it to the camera. I guess it was an issue with bad contacts between the camera body & the lens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game