Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Reformatting the Inspire 1 Camera Card

Reaction score
Is it possible to reformat the camera card with the Pilot App?

I've been through the manual and can find no information about this although I do recall someone mentioning it.

I've been trashing the files from the card having taken it out of the Inspire and loaded it onto my desktop but feel there must be some way of doing this within the app itself?

Yes you can. I do it before every flight. Irc its under the main settings tap the icon top left of the app.or in camera settings don't remember exactly without looking at it.

Edit. Top right click the gear icon when your in the camera scroll down.

Yes you can. I do it before every flight. Irc its under the main settings tap the icon top left of the app.or in camera settings don't remember exactly without looking at it.

Correct. The format SD card option is in the General Settings menu (top right button)
image.jpg

I found this answer wasn't quite correct for the version of Pilot app I'm running, having just recently updated (due to having just gotten the Inspire). I was totally frustrated trying to find the reformat option, because the 'gear' symbol now doesn't appear in the upper right corner, and the 'four circles' symbol which is now there doesn't get you to that option. The 'gear' symbol is now combined with the camera symbol and replaces the FN at the top of the right hand column. Selecting that combined symbol and scrolling down gets you to the REFORMAT option. See image below.

IMG_1155.JPG

Its moved again folks its in the Aircraft Status Menu. Touch the centre top screen Bar where it is Green and says Safe to Fly GPS or is yellow and says Safe to Fly (non -GPS) mode. That will open the Aircraft status menu. Its second from bottom - Remaining SD card capacity a box with Format written in - next to remaning capacity.20160501_125727.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car