Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote Controller Battery Error

Reaction score
Website
www.dreamtimeentertainment.com
Hi I have a new I1 with only a few flights on it. Today I was watching a tutorial on the DJI Pilot app, when I went to turn off the app and remote, the Remote would not power off. It had a red LED and 4 white LED's. I had charged it just before. The pilot app shows in Status - Remote Battery Error "Solution Hardware Malfunction please contact customer service for repairing" I reconnected the aircraft and get a green LED on remote, then cycled the power off on aircraft now the remote powered off. On restart of remote the malfunction warning is gone. Status Green - Normal

Anything I should do, it appears to be OK now. Guess I keep watching status.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:
I'm guessing when you get this error message when your camera is NOT attached to your Inspire?
I'm guessing you are running Android?

If the answer to both those questions is 'Yes' then ignore it and go fly..... It's a known bug that will be addressed in the next FW release.

Last edited:
I'm getting the same error. Camera not attached but I can't even get the motors to start.
Have you tried calibrating your remote? - If the aircraft cannot 'see' full throw (100%) of stick travel while executing CSC your Inspire will never fire up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool