Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Resurrecting an Inspire 1 original after 3 years

THANKS!! Once again. I had come upon on of his videos while searching around. It apparently was an older one, as it had much older DJI Go ipa files. I tried to use the Google Docs spreadsheet url in his video to get to a number for the 3.1.1 version, but was told that document doesn't exist anymore (either that or I messed up on the very long case sensitive url entry).

Those links are clickable. Are you trying to type them by hand???? Even if they're not clickable, for the love of all that is holy, don't try to TYPE them manually...LOL... Copy and paste them into the address field of your browser. That said...

I have given you the AppleID number already. You can copy and paste it directly into Charles Proxy.

I've also linked to the iPa4Fun site, which gives a nice list of older versions and top level release notes, but takes you to the Apple App store (for reasons you describe) for download, which always gives you the 31.66 version. Thanks for the vectors -- once again!

Yep. But so you know, the Apple servers archive all versions of all apps. You just have to know the AppleID number (which I've given you); interrupt the download via Charles Proxy and eventually get the app through iTunes. To be clear, it requires Charles Proxy AND iTunes to get these files. All this will become apparent when you watch the Charles Proxy videos.

Here's a Mac version of the tutorial. I have zero experience with Mac, so I'll be of no help.

Good luck!

D

Those links are clickable. Are you trying to type them by hand???? Even if they're not clickable, for the love of all that is holy, don't try to TYPE them manually...LOL... Copy and paste them into the address field of your browser. That said...

I have given you the AppleID number already. You can copy and paste it directly into Charles Proxy.

And I thank you much for the AppleID number into the server. The links I saw were in the YouTube video, and weren't clickable, so I screen shot the link into the Google Docs Spreadsheet - having that number from you is most valuable.

Yep. But so you know, the Apple servers archive all versions of all apps. You just have to know the AppleID number (which I've given you); interrupt the download via Charles Proxy and eventually get the app through iTunes. To be clear, it requires Charles Proxy AND iTunes to get these files. All this will become apparent when you watch the Charles Proxy videos.

I could tell (and pretty much understand why) both iTunes (or something to do the same thing - iMazing won't cut it, I'm sensing) and Charles Proxy is required.
Here's a Mac version of the tutorial. I have zero experience with Mac, so I'll be of no help.

Good luck!

D
Thanks once again! I have some other activities that have a high priority right now (trying to convince my community to Go Solar, for instance), and it's gonna rain here in Southern Oregon for the next week or so) but this has risen to the level of a definite challenge that I'm gonna solve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide