Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Right Hand Scroll Wheel

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have the Inspire 2 fitted with a Panasonic Lumix 14-42 zoom lens. I am wondering if there is a way to re assign the right hand scroll wheel to be able to use it as a smoother zoom. The in app zoom is sporadic at best and a bit jumpy and hard to control with any sort of finesse. Thank you

i dont know if it the same as in the Inspire 1 with Z3 but worth a shot.

press and hold either the C1 or C2 button then move the left wheel. thats how i zoom with my I1 and Z3, so worth a shot that DJI carried it over to the I2 platform

Reactions: Moaf
i dont know if it the same as in the Inspire 1 with Z3 but worth a shot.

press and hold either the C1 or C2 button then move the left wheel. thats how i zoom with my I1 and Z3, so worth a shot that DJI carried it over to the I2 platform
TruGreen thank you for that, I am open to any other ideas as well. The first time a get a day without rain here in Northern Ireland, I will give it a try

hell set it up in the house, worth a shot, dont gotta be flying. but let me know how things work out
I tried this, but unfortunately its a miss. The buttons at the back do control the camera but only to the left and right , not the ability to focus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07