Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Rumor Possible Shipping Next Week....

There have been a few posts on the dji forum about shipping and some do menfion sbipping next week for the first round.
I would be surprised if anyone recieved them next week though.

Many wonderful folks advised me to buy an Inspire as an "inspiration" to go through open heart surgery and have a reason to do so. I gave up and cancelled my order.

Many wonderful folks advised me to buy an Inspire as an "inspiration" to go through open heart surgery and have a reason to do so. I gave up and cancelled my order.

Wow Mr fizzviic! There are so many things to live for the Inpire literally is just 1..

Heard that one several times before... Believe it when I see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to let all of you know that DJI is shipping the Inspires out today. Those of you that are in the first tier should be receiving notification from your dealer or DJI.com shortly. I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

I wanted to let all of you know that DJI is shipping the Inspires out today. Those of you that are in the first tier should be receiving notification from your dealer or DJI.com shortly. I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Is there an official post on DJI as well I didn't see any I was just wondering because I know you are active on the forums their as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379