Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Second Controller Deliveries?

Reaction score
I've been waiting almost two months for my second controller - ordered with my Inspire from DSLRpros.com. Have you receiver your second controller? How long did it take? Starting to worry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been waiting almost two months for my second controller - ordered with my Inspire from DSLRpros.com. Have you receiver your second controller? How long did it take? Starting to worry.

I don't need one, but they are in stock at several dealers.

Mine was ordered with a deposit on announcement day in November. Dealer just says he doesn't have them from DJI. Seems like DJI gives preference to direct orders customers - but that is just a feeling from reading a lot of posts in various forums. Not sure the dealers and customers of dealers are being treated equally.

I ordered direct from DJI and received mine over a month ago. I was under the impression that some people had already gotten second controllers from vendors. Is that not the case?

I ordered my Inspire dual controller setup from DroneFly on March 1st....and received the complete order on the 20th.

I ordered my Inspire dual controller setup from DroneFly on March 1st....and received the complete order on the 20th.
I think that either me or my dealer or both of us are being screwed. My dealer has had my money since January. He claims DJI has not sent the second controller to him for shipment to me. I'm tired of waiting. I want my money back and have told him as much. He is one of the most experienced dealers in North America. Go figure.

Some dealers are still waiting, and discouraging cancellations by those who are tired of waiting. DSLRpros.com will only refund 500$ of the 650$ cost if you originally ordered a second controller as part of their two controller Inspire package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 second controllers, IN STOCK. I have to ship them from Canada but the shipping doesn't seem to be any worse for cost then within Canada. If anyone is interested pm me and give me your zip code and I'll shoot you off a quote with UPS ground (says 4 days on my shipping account)

Last edited:
I am in the same boat as most people,ordered the inspire w/dual controllers, 2 batteries,charger and cable and props back in nov
got the inspire 1 about 4 weeks ago and nothing else and its all paid for.
Makes me nervous

Where did you guys order from, they did ship controllers separate from the Inspire, so maybe if you ordered from a huge store they got confused and basically forgot you ordered a second controller. Mine were all shipped to me in February with my order of inspires. No other extras like props. I'd check with the dealer you got them from and hound them to get it figured out. I cant see why you wouldn't have gotten controllers except for they are sitting on a back corner of your dealers warehouse because they thought your second controller was sent inn your original shipment.
Hope you guys get it sorted!!

I ordered my dual controller version plus 3 tb48s middle of feb. I recieved my inspire plus 1 controller and the stock battery 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on the 3 tb48s and the second controller. UK dealer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian