Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Second production model

Reaction score
I have noticed a couple of comments about folks receiving a second production model of the inspire
I was wondering how you can tell from the first run and has anyone received the prop locks yet

thanks

Reaction score
I was told mine is a 2nd prod model and comes with locks. Arrives tomorrow. Will update once I have it if I can if any things different.

Reaction score
The only difference is that they come with the prop locks. Functionally they are the same. It is just the dealers applying some puff.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Reaction score
Mine did not come with prop locks, but did have the updated firmware. So mine might be a 1.5? :)

Reaction score
I was told mine would come with prop locks but in the end it didn't. Mine was production 22/01 i think. Did have new firmware though. perhaps their latest batch has prop locks, and mine was slightly older stock.

Reaction score
Got mine a little over a week ago. Came with prop locks and the newest firmware.

Reaction score
Quote = "jasondlr, mail: 10529, Member: 18066"] Got me a little over a week ago. Come with prop locks and the latest firmware. [/ QUOTE]

To Dear jasondlr
Then you have to show us a picture of these propeller locks that you have. A picture of your entire inspire:D:D:D

Reaction score
Quote = "jasondlr, mail: 10529, Member: 18066"] Got me a little over a week ago. Come with prop locks and the latest firmware. [/ QUOTE]

To Dear jasondlr
Then you have to show us a picture of these propeller locks that you have. A picture of your entire inspire:D:D:D
The prop locks I received are the same as the ones being posted here. Just a bag with 6 prop locks that they handed me when I picked it up.

Reaction score
I have noticed a couple of comments about folks receiving a second production model of the inspire
I was wondering how you can tell from the first run and has anyone received the prop locks yet

thanks

I got new inspire1 from DJI today. it supplied with this one bag propeller locks in it. So no big difference in the I submitted. To all inspire1 owners. Not fiddling with your inspire.:cool::cool:

Reaction score
Same here. New dual camera I1, a small bag of prop locks was inside the case in the bottom. Build seems pretty solid, only a tiny bit of play.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sr.DiogoSilva