Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Second production model

Reaction score
I have noticed a couple of comments about folks receiving a second production model of the inspire
I was wondering how you can tell from the first run and has anyone received the prop locks yet

thanks

I was told mine is a 2nd prod model and comes with locks. Arrives tomorrow. Will update once I have it if I can if any things different.

The only difference is that they come with the prop locks. Functionally they are the same. It is just the dealers applying some puff.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I was told mine would come with prop locks but in the end it didn't. Mine was production 22/01 i think. Did have new firmware though. perhaps their latest batch has prop locks, and mine was slightly older stock.

Got mine a little over a week ago. Came with prop locks and the newest firmware.

Quote = "jasondlr, mail: 10529, Member: 18066"] Got me a little over a week ago. Come with prop locks and the latest firmware. [/ QUOTE]

To Dear jasondlr
Then you have to show us a picture of these propeller locks that you have. A picture of your entire inspire:D:D:D

Quote = "jasondlr, mail: 10529, Member: 18066"] Got me a little over a week ago. Come with prop locks and the latest firmware. [/ QUOTE]

To Dear jasondlr
Then you have to show us a picture of these propeller locks that you have. A picture of your entire inspire:D:D:D
The prop locks I received are the same as the ones being posted here. Just a bag with 6 prop locks that they handed me when I picked it up.

I have noticed a couple of comments about folks receiving a second production model of the inspire
I was wondering how you can tell from the first run and has anyone received the prop locks yet

thanks

I got new inspire1 from DJI today. it supplied with this one bag propeller locks in it. So no big difference in the I submitted. To all inspire1 owners. Not fiddling with your inspire.:cool::cool:

Same here. New dual camera I1, a small bag of prop locks was inside the case in the bottom. Build seems pretty solid, only a tiny bit of play.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian