Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Secraft Trays, CrystalSky, Hand Catch Handles and More New Accessories

You will like the trays, I have 2 of them, let me know when you are in the area. Are you on vacation or doing a shoot? I have lots of good local boating info. Here is a google map I created of all the restaurants you can boat to in our area and more. Southern Boat To Restaurants I am sure I have missed some.

My wife and I are visiting some friends that we used to visit there every year but haven't made it the last two years. I will give that link to my wife, appreciate that. She's the planner. I'm trying to get a new case locally and then I'll bring my I2 along, if no case I will just bring my Mavic Pro

Reactions: SanCap
My wife and I are visiting some friends that we used to visit there every year but haven't made it the last two years. I will give that link to my wife, appreciate that. She's the planner. I'm trying to get a new case locally and then I'll bring my I2 along, if no case I will just bring my Mavic Pro
Which case are you looking for?

Lots of new things to talk about and consider over at Florida Drone Supply...here is a link to all of our newest items (photos also attached):

New Items

Secraft Transmitter Trays for Inspire (1 and 2) - Dual Monitor Mount Available
If you have not seen or used a Secraft Transmitter Tray for your remote controller yet, check them out. They make flying very comfortable and use an adjustable 2 point harness that clips onto the left and right sides. Plus they have the option of being set up with dual monitor mounts. They also have the option of being the mounting point for the DJI Focus Handwheel. They start at $89.

Secraft Hand Catch Handles
A great little accessory for anyone flying from a both or other moving platform that needs to hand launch or hand catch. They also are excellent for being used in dirty or dusty locations - helping to keep the dirt and debris off your camera lens. Overall they make hand launching and hand catching your Inspire easier and safer. $44.

CrystalSky Monitors
Yes, they are finally going to be shipping soon. They are available in 3 variations and ranging in size from 5.5" to 7.85". Prices start at $469 and go up to $999 for the largest and brightest version. Pre-orders are being taken now and the first units will begin shipping fairly soon.

Go Professional Inspire 2 Cases in Stock
If you have been trying to find somewhere with the Inspire 2 Go Professional cases in stock - we have them. Its a well made case, hold 12 batteries and multiple radios and charging systems. $549.

Cendence Remote Controller for Inspire 2 and Matrice 200
Just announced is the new Cendence Remote Controller. For everyone who comes from a professional RC background and has wished DJI had a different remote controller, this looks like it is going to be a great radio. It has multiple programable knobs, levers and switches and should open a lot of possibilities for us. They are available to pre order now. $999.

High Gain Antenna Tracker
DJI also just announced the Tracktenna - a high gain antenna tracking system which in some scenarios can increase range to over 6.2 miles. Pricing and availability has not been released yet.

Good stock of other accessories too
If you are looking for other accessories (TB50 batteries, 2nd radios, GPS modules, SSDs, etc) we have good stock on most everything.

Thanks for checking us out!

Michael
www.FloridaDroneSupply.com
Any experience using the Seacraft Catch Handles? As they only mount on one side of the frame it looks to me like there may be an issue with having them at the balance point. I am looking to take off and land from a boat.

Thanks in advance

Any experience using the Seacraft Catch Handles? As they only mount on one side of the frame it looks to me like there may be an issue with having them at the balance point. I am looking to take off and land from a boat.

Thanks in advance

Both handles mount on the booms just forward of the main arm pivot point. I have personally used these with no balance issues. The nice part about them is the actual handle unscrews for easy storage and being out of the way when not in use. Secraft Hand Catch for DJI Inspire

IMG_1340.JPG

Both handles mount on the booms just forward of the main arm pivot point. I have personally used these with no balance issues. The nice part about them is the actual handle unscrews for easy storage and being out of the way when not in use. Secraft Hand Catch for DJI Inspire

View attachment 14850

Thanks for the reply - have you tried taking off and landing from a boat with these handles?

Any issues that could arise from the imu initialization while the drone is in motion due to the boats movement?

Thanks for the reply - have you tried taking off and landing from a boat with these handles?

Any issues that could arise from the imu initialization while the drone is in motion due to the boats movement?

These are my personal observations from my own experience. I have taken off and landed with the handles on a small boat with the help of my wife. I fly down to her and she grabs the handles. She found it very easy.

There are many issues that can arise with IMU initialization due to the motion of a boat or magnetic interference from the boats construction materials. Our boat is fiberglass and I have yet to have any interference issues. A couple of times the boat was rocking to much for the IMU and it would not allow flight, our is less than 19 feet. We had to move to a calmer location. I have on ocassion after depleting a set of batteries continued to fly by doing battery hot swaps to avoid have to reboot the copter.

I do turn off all obstacle avoidance, radar and VPS before beginning a flight from my boat.

These are my personal observations from my own experience. I have taken off and landed with the handles on a small boat with the help of my wife. I fly down to her and she grabs the handles. She found it very easy.

There are many issues that can arise with IMU initialization due to the motion of a boat or magnetic interference from the boats construction materials. Our boat is fiberglass and I have yet to have any interference issues. A couple of times the boat was rocking to much for the IMU and it would not allow flight, our is less than 19 feet. We had to move to a calmer location. I have on ocassion after depleting a set of batteries continued to fly by doing battery hot swaps to avoid have to reboot the copter.

I do turn off all obstacle avoidance, radar and VPS before beginning a flight from my boat.

Thank you again. That makes sense. I'm assuming you take off via the handles as well. I'll order a set from you and check them out. We'll have 3 people on our boat for the shoot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair