Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Senarios... what if ..

Reaction score
I have some question .. what if... is good to know to help me prevent something from happening....

Senario 1

What if i at 300meter on the skys.. sundennly the battery drop to 10% the apps told critical battery level.. will it drop down like a rock ?or it will use the remining battery for landing ? Or will it have enougg battery to land ?

Senarios 2

Will the motor shut down if i performce csc when flying ? I knw some of my multirotors will not.. but how about inspires

Senarios 3

Will it possible flyaway in atti mode ? I mostly heard the flyaway are in gps mode and most of the case bad calibration compass n bad imu calibrations will cause it... what i know attimode not longer use the gps.. it only using the barometer to maintaine and the pilot...

Senarios 3

Will it get other people video feeds or will lost control if more than 1 inspires operator are piloting at the same spot? Or other radio brand such as futaba , spektrum , turnigy and others...

Sorry my broken english... but hope u knw what i saying

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
S1: It will use all the battery left to come home. from 300m not sure of it will make it back with 10%. Having good time management is important.

S2: No, while in the air if you do csc the motors will not shut off

S3: You could experience issues in an area with a lot of magnetic interference, the aircraft is still using the compass to dictate a heading, the barometer is used to stabilize

I had this yesterday - new Inspire with two TB47 batteries.

One was fine. Other dropped from 68% to 8% in one second.

I was over a water dam, so turned around and emergency dropped onto paddock. The Inspire deployed landing gear automatically. Landing a little rough but all OK.

Here's the flight log replay:
https://vid.me/dBCE

The camera recorded the flight until landing then shut off, so all was kept.

I drained battery completely and fully recharged - flew 1 metre above ground until 10%, appears fine.

I think it was a shelf life problem, battery was showing 'full' when I picked it up the day before. I didn't even think about it.

I have some question .. what if... is good to know to help me prevent something from happening....

Senario 1

What if i at 300meter on the skys.. sundennly the battery drop to 10% the apps told critical battery level.. will it drop down like a rock ?or it will use the remining battery for landing ? Or will it have enougg battery to land ?

Senarios 2

Will the motor shut down if i performce csc when flying ? I knw some of my multirotors will not.. but how about inspires

Senarios 3

Will it possible flyaway in atti mode ? I mostly heard the flyaway are in gps mode and most of the case bad calibration compass n bad imu calibrations will cause it... what i know attimode not longer use the gps.. it only using the barometer to maintaine and the pilot...

Senarios 3

Will it get other people video feeds or will lost control if more than 1 inspires operator are piloting at the same spot? Or other radio brand such as futaba , spektrum , turnigy and others...

Sorry my broken english... but hope u knw what i saying
See this thread:
http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/motors-shutting-down.3738/#post-39892
BEWARE: CSC WILL SHUT DOWN THE INSPIRE IN FLIGHT!

I had this yesterday - new Inspire with two TB47 batteries.

One was fine. Other dropped from 68% to 8% in one second.

I was over a water dam, so turned around and emergency dropped onto paddock. The Inspire deployed landing gear automatically. Landing a little rough but all OK.

Here's the flight log replay:
https://vid.me/dBCE

The camera recorded the flight until landing then shut off, so all was kept.

I drained battery completely and fully recharged - flew 1 metre above ground until 10%, appears fine.

I think it was a shelf life problem, battery was showing 'full' when I picked it up the day before. I didn't even think about it.
Thanks for the reply... this is what the most i scare off... sudden drop of voltage.. i never enconter after 20k meter of flight. Mostly my flight will more than 300meter ... oh well...

Ya, that is the one and only way that I know to kill the props in the air. Obviously a kill switch is needed for safety reasons.

For real? that doesn't make any sense. that means when you are descending and moving backwards to the left, you kill the motors? and I'm pretty sure I've done this...I've had to have done that before while airborne
It does make sense as Editor has explained several times elsewhere. If the aircraft ends up in a tree you need to cut the power. Unless you are flying like a maniac you should never need to input those full inputs in flight. Small, controlled inputs at all times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop