Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sensor error Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hi, today I was updating my Inspire 2 to the newest version, and everything was going fine till the app crashed when it was updating the image processor. Now, it always gives an error if I try to update, and in the live feed, the drone says "sensor error", and all I can see is black. I have tried dozen ways, android, DJI assistance, ipad... nothing works, the update always gets stuck or error.

DJI say that I need to send the drone, but I don't have it in warranty (Literally would be the 4th time in 3 years that I send the drone for DJI repair, this drone is incredibly unreliable) and I don't wanna pay more money.

What can I do? Thanks

Hi, today I was updating my Inspire 2 to the newest version, and everything was going fine till the app crashed when it was updating the image processor. Now, it always gives an error if I try to update, and in the live feed, the drone says "sensor error", and all I can see is black. I have tried dozen ways, android, DJI assistance, ipad... nothing works, the update always gets stuck or error.

DJI say that I need to send the drone, but I don't have it in warranty (Literally would be the 4th time in 3 years that I send the drone for DJI repair, this drone is incredibly unreliable) and I don't wanna pay more money.

What can I do? Thanks
Please use the search function as this issue has cropped up numerous times.
There is also an additional feature on the forum giving “Similar Threads” including links at the bottom of the page.

See if any of this help.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Please use the search function as this issue has cropped up numerous times.
There is also an additional feature on the forum giving “Similar Threads” including links at the bottom of the page.

See if any of this help.
Hi, yes, I have read a lot of discussions about the topic, but any of those sensor error appeared while updating, so I was asking if it is a software problem, of inconsistent firmware, how to solve it whithout sending it to dji,

Thanks

Hi, yes, I have read a lot of discussions about the topic, but any of those sensor error appeared while updating, so I was asking if it is a software problem, of inconsistent firmware, how to solve it whithout sending it to dji,

Thanks
Hello,

did you solve this? I am also experiencing the same issue after the firmware update

What can I do? Thanks
I was able to resolve this issue by restoring the firmware to the original one with the camera attached.

Reactions: Lolo
I was able to resolve this issue by restoring the firmware to the original one with the camera attached.
Hello, same problem after the update camera work when she want, what is the number of your original firmware and how you process to restore the original firmware???
Thanks for your answers.
Laurent

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth