Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Set up table / launch pad for inspire

Reaction score
Website
www.photo-elevate.com
I have just bought one of these

http://www.halfords.com/motoring-tr...mping-equipment/halfords-folding-picnic-table

Perfect and comfortable sitting down for setting up and doing pre flight checks to the inspire.

Can also be used as a launch pad with seats folded, giving safe take off platform.

Folds down to nothing light to carry fits in any small car.

I don't know if these are only available in the UK. but certainly worth a look.

Reactions: apsussex
I have just bought one of these

http://www.halfords.com/motoring-tr...mping-equipment/halfords-folding-picnic-table

Perfect and comfortable sitting down for setting up and doing pre flight checks to the inspire.

Can also be used as a launch pad with seats folded, giving safe take off platform.

Folds down to nothing light to carry fits in any small car.

I don't know if these are only available in the UK. but certainly worth a look.

That is a great idea, going to pick one up tommorow.

I have one of tease it works great , super thick and I can throw it any ware
$_35.JPG

Thanks for the heads up Photo Elevate, this is a great bit of kit. its easy to carry about, and up within 5mins. Also great for taking the inspire out of travel mode and vice versa and just doing all your required pre and post flight checks etc. Something I can just leave in the car all the time.

Table-for-Inspire-1.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-2.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-3.jpg

Reactions: Photo Elevate
Thanks for the heads up Photo Elevate, this is a great bit of kit. its easy to carry about, and up within 5mins. Also great for taking the inspire out of travel mode and vice versa and just doing all your required pre and post flight checks etc. Something I can just leave in the car all the time.

Table-for-Inspire-1.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-2.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-3.jpg

I love the idea that's for sure but here in Cali there always is some kink of cross wind for me I would be afraid for it to fall off during the landing its way to expensive to have it fall off during a landing.

Reactions: TrumperyDust
I love the idea that's for sure but here in Cali there always is some kink of cross wind for me I would be afraid for it to fall off during the landing its way to expensive to have it fall off during a landing.

I wouldn`t use this for a landing platform, although the chairs fold right under leaving just the table in view which can be laid flat on the ground, but with the pre and post flight checks its handy to have if you are on location. Just keeps everything compact and mobile which is also one of the reaons why I have gone with the inspire route.

I wouldn`t use this for a landing platform, although the chairs fold right under leaving just the table in view which can be laid flat on the ground, but with the pre and post flight checks its handy to have if you are on location. Just keeps everything compact and mobile which is also one of the reaons why I have gone with the inspire route.

Thanks for clarifying, I am so old I could use a table to sit at when I fly it would be way more comfortable that's for sure.

Great find, I like it!
I wonder if they are available in the USA?
They're on Amazon, I got one a couple of months ago for $49.99
Called Outsunny folding picnic table, I love it for flying at the beach, can keep my case on other seats so that nothing touches the sand but the table

Table-for-Inspire-1.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-2.jpg

Table-for-Inspire-3.jpg
A launch pad and a lunch pad!

Reactions: Photo Elevate
9b2b158f2c35edd93df4c6090e3246a1.jpg
c5435c19851580cdc6ca4883608f95ff.jpg

I made a surface for a small aluminum outdoor camping table. I don't launch off of the table, but it works very well for prep and inspection.

384d1b6f3ba2097a441bd30e6fe2b8f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going with this guy from WalMart. I was worried about the metal legs and hinge, but seems to only throw compass readings off by about 20 pints average and still well within normal. I won't know for sure until I do a few take offs and landings. I might shave down the legs a little though once I'm sure it works well, and throw my logo on it :)

Attachments

• 13529011_10154370776634744_7694128415087827484_n.jpg
    13529011_10154370776634744_7694128415087827484_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 26

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters