Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Several Pilots in New Mexico Needed - Other Areas Developing Quickly

Areed with the 'chill pill' comment.. :D Usually I'm one of those guys against potential farming and issues with licensing etc... but FDS is a high quality contributor to this forum and has always been above board with everything he has done here.
Thanks Steve. We really strive to add value to this forum and the others we support. This is a community that we feel is skilled and serious about the industry. We are happy to be part of it.

While this is probably too short notice for most pilots, if anyone is interested in attending the cell phone tower training (northern AL - about 2 hours from Atlanta) we just had a pilot with a need to postpone his class. If you are a sports fan, you will enjoy the company. The first employee/staff pilot for ESPN is also in this class...

Training is Tuesday through Thursday.

Send us a PM if you are interested.

Reactions: DECinHSV
Michael, thank you for the mention. Ken Wagner and I are looking forward to the training. This is one more step in obtaining the necessary training needed to stay ahead in our industry. Our training is only beginning as we need to know every phase of this industry to be able to provide the highest degree of service when needed to offer our potential customers. I have been involved in this industry from its inception and can attest to the saying Lead, Follow or get out of the way. One cannot half way be in this industry. You have to do all you can to stay in front of the learning curve or you will be behind the competition. I was chosen to be the first pilot for ESPN, one of the worlds largest media companies for a reason. Because of that, training and proficiency is an everyday thing for me. Ken and I will be building and managing the best pilot crews in the world by the end of the year and will depend on Florida Drone Supply to help us vet these pilots. That being said, I want to personally thank Michael, his wife, and Jim, of Florida Drone Supply for all the courtesy and professional support they have given me since I have met them. Each has gone beyond the call of duty to assist me anyway they can, from sending equipment to help solve problems, to just being there to answer questions, day or night, to help the show go on. For this, I say THANK YOU! And look forward to the training syllabus this coming week as well as the courses that will be coming in the near future.

Michael, thank you for the mention. Ken Wagner and I are looking forward to the training. This is one more step in obtaining the necessary training needed to stay ahead in our industry. Our training is only beginning as we need to know every phase of this industry to be able to provide the highest degree of service when needed to offer our potential customers. I have been involved in this industry from its inception and can attest to the saying Lead, Follow or get out of the way. One cannot half way be in this industry. You have to do all you can to stay in front of the learning curve or you will be behind the competition. I was chosen to be the first pilot for ESPN, one of the worlds largest media companies for a reason. Because of that, training and proficiency is an everyday thing for me. Ken and I will be building and managing the best pilot crews in the world by the end of the year and will depend on Florida Drone Supply to help us vet these pilots. That being said, I want to personally thank Michael, his wife, and Jim, of Florida Drone Supply for all the courtesy and professional support they have given me since I have met them. Each has gone beyond the call of duty to assist me anyway they can, from sending equipment to help solve problems, to just being there to answer questions, day or night, to help the show go on. For this, I say THANK YOU! And look forward to the training syllabus this coming week as well as the courses that will be coming in the near future.

You are welcome BamaDave, it has been a pleasure working with you and Ken to get you set up for your training among other things. It looks like you might have decent weather next week for training. I would like to see some ESPN quality footage of you flying the towers :)

With the addition of another pilot today our class is now full for next week. We may have another training slot available for the January 30th training class.

Jim

Pilot Network Registration

Florida Drone Supply is excited to update everyone on the development and advancement of our network of pilots across the United States.

Towards the end of last year we started preparing pilots with the necessary training to be certified to perform cellular tower inspections for some of the largest cell phone companies and towers owners. Our network was advised that inspections would begin in January (most likely in TX, the Midwest and the West Coast) and build throughout the year.

As of mid January we have been engaged for an emergency tower flight in a remote area in TX (at a premium pay rate to the pilot) and just recently have engaged additional pilots near Austin, TX for for a number of additional tower inspections. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

New Mexico Pilots on Deck

It appears that the next immediate and large quantity of towers to inspect will likely be in New Mexico. We have pilots from New Mexico both trained and in training, but the potential scope of work will require a number of additional pilots who are interested in learning and performing cell tower inspections. We can get you in training as quick as next week or the week after next.

To get registered with our pilot network, click this link: Pilot Network Registration

Other Opportunities Within Our Network

If you have an interest in being part of any of the following lines of business with us, join the network. We are preparing training and pursuing opportunities to introduce many new lines of business to our network.

- Golf Course Turf Analysis (multiple flights per month on each course)

- Golf Course Videos

- Construction Site Mapping and Analysis

- Road and Highway Mapping

- Airport Runway Inspections

- Cellular Tower Inspections

- Powerline Inspections

Some of the business lines are operational now and some will become activate over the course of the next few months.

We are excited to help so many people develop their skills in new areas and introduce them to other lines of business.

Wishing everyone a fresh and exciting 2018!!!

Join Here: Pilot Network Registration

Pilot Network Registration

Florida Drone Supply is excited to update everyone on the development and advancement of our network of pilots across the United States.

Towards the end of last year we started preparing pilots with the necessary training to be certified to perform cellular tower inspections for some of the largest cell phone companies and towers owners. Our network was advised that inspections would begin in January (most likely in TX, the Midwest and the West Coast) and build throughout the year.

As of mid January we have been engaged for an emergency tower flight in a remote area in TX (at a premium pay rate to the pilot) and just recently have engaged additional pilots near Austin, TX for for a number of additional tower inspections. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

New Mexico Pilots on Deck

It appears that the next immediate and large quantity of towers to inspect will likely be in New Mexico. We have pilots from New Mexico both trained and in training, but the potential scope of work will require a number of additional pilots who are interested in learning and performing cell tower inspections. We can get you in training as quick as next week or the week after next.

To get registered with our pilot network, click this link: Pilot Network Registration

Other Opportunities Within Our Network

If you have an interest in being part of any of the following lines of business with us, join the network. We are preparing training and pursuing opportunities to introduce many new lines of business to our network.

- Golf Course Turf Analysis (multiple flights per month on each course)

- Golf Course Videos

- Construction Site Mapping and Analysis

- Road and Highway Mapping

- Airport Runway Inspections

- Cellular Tower Inspections

- Powerline Inspections

Some of the business lines are operational now and some will become activate over the course of the next few months.

We are excited to help so many people develop their skills in new areas and introduce them to other lines of business.

Wishing everyone a fresh and exciting 2018!!!

Join Here: Pilot Network Registration

I really wish we had a company like you operating in New Zealand. You guys have been very helpful in this forum and for you to help operators like this is an asset to everyone able to take up the opportunity.

Great to see this happening. Well done for the way you operate.

Cheers
Russell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope