Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SHARING: Latest firmware COMPLETED.

Reaction score
Followed 100% as per DJI updating instructions.
After 40mins Inspire was update completed.
After 8mins Controller was update completed

I have attached the screenshot both before and after update.

BEFORE
uploadfromtaptalk1425793414191.png

AFTER
uploadfromtaptalk1425793289963.png

FEW THINGS I NOTED AFTER UPDATE:
-try going to free mode for the camera, manually yaw the inspire left and right and sit it stationary. You will notice the camera constantly goes into a very slight continous panning motion. (It should stay still and look in the same direction when it first started)

-the image quality received on the DJI pilot app through lightbridge was poorer

-option to display image to both DJI App and HDMI at the same time with option of turning on and off the ODS (may be there b4, but only realise it is now avbl)

-I did a recalibration for the IMU. Despite it saying not required, I can the values were having more "movement" then b4. Post calibration was perfect.

-the gains which I previously set was reseted. Hence I did a recalibration of my TX as a precautionary measures and ensure is in the corrext mode I wanted

I will add on if I can recall what else I noticed or pops u along the way. Heading out for the flight now. Will update again.

-

For me after the update it works exactly the same as before except for the fixed HDMI OSD.

If you have dual controllers setup - does the pilot still have any control over the camera? (by holding and dragging on the tablet screen)

I want a client to be able to view the app on a second controller, but still allow me to have full control of the camera if necessary.

Also - is there any way to disable any of the camera controls on the slave remote or is all or nothing?

Yes the pilot maintains camera control. On the slave just set stick mode to custom and you can assign (or not) each axis independently.

Reactions: britchris1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84