Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SHOU failure and cannot download

Reaction score
This morning when I tried to launch Shou screen recorder it crashes. Deleted app and tried a new download but that fails as well. Had updated Inspire firmware but not iOS app and can't think what else has changed. Anybody else having problems?

I had the same problem last night as I was downloading to prepare for the arrival of my inspire tomorrow. It just says download failed...

Have not used Shou in a while, but when I try to launch it, it crashes as well.. I'll play around and see if I can see whats going on, and if I come up with anything I'll post back on this thread.

Have not used Shou in a while, but when I try to launch it, it crashes as well.. I'll play around and see if I can see whats going on, and if I come up with anything I'll post back on this thread.
Thanks for that.... Really going to miss it and all that data. Anybody know of another solution?

My guess is it's not working because the fruit company doesn't want it to :-(. Argh

Sux. It's my fault, I finally got around to trying to install it today. That or it's the fruit company's fault.

Sux. It's my fault, I finally got around to trying to install it today. That or it's the fruit company's fault.

Nope...

WVx34Tl.png

Reactions: Eric
AS OF 1am put on the 14th the app is available for download and working correctly. Yea!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop