Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Showreel mostly middle of nowhere in China...

Reaction score
Website
www.jackypoon.org
Hi all,
A mini showreel I've just put together, still work in progress and would love to know your thoughts, criticism would be most welcome how I could improve some of the shots, moves etc. Sorry just stitched together in a bit of a rush I'm about to go on the next shoot so only had a few hours to cut this... grading is all a bit of a mess I know haha and will definitely improve it when I get a few days spare!
Mostly shot in China, with a few exceptions... see if anyone could of guessed lol.
Thanks and hope you enjoy it!
Best,
Jacky

Very nice imagery and great use of moving foregrounds!

What lenses did you use?

Jacky, very nice video with great visuals and an appropriate musical score. Good exposure control but a couple spots seemed a bit soft.

There were two scenes that looked like it might be a place for Sky Burials -- do you know if that is what that is about? I thought that was mostly in Tibet...

Brian

Thanks
Jacky, very nice video with great visuals and an appropriate musical score. Good exposure control but a couple spots seemed a bit soft.

There were two scenes that looked like it might be a place for Sky Burials -- do you know if that is what that is about? I thought that was mostly in Tibet...

Brian
Hi Brian, thanks for your comment I'll keep a good eye on the focus next time for sure!

The scenes are shot in Yunnan China, although really it's part of the tibetan region and all the locals are tibetan.
The prayer flags and stones are not for sky burials, but do serve an important religious purpose. They are a physical representation of faithful people’s prayers to achieve positive conditions such as long life, health and success. These prayer flags and stones can be commonly found within the tibetan region.

Last edited:
Thanks

Hi Brian, thanks for your comment I'll keep a good eye on the focus next time for sure!

The scenes are shot in Yunnan China, although really it's part of the tibetan region and all the locals are tibetan.
The prayer flags and stones are not for sky burials, but do serve an important religious purpose. They are a physical representation of faithful people’s prayers to achieve positive conditions such as long life, health and success. These prayer flags and stones can be commonly found within the tibetan region.

Thanks Jacky, keep up the good work...

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop